Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I lost my Best Friend yesterday

I lost my Best Friend, my Husband Gary yesterday to a 2 year battle with small cell lung cancer. Although I am so sad, I am comforted by the 3 incredible vacations we had to Couples Negril the past three Januarys. Our times there are among my most precious memories. I just wanted to say Thank you to all those who post here and that I've posted with in the past. CN was in our hearts and will always be!

I am so sorry for your loss. It is very touching that you are finding comfort in the memories you and Gary made at CN. God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for your loss.

I am so sorry to hear that - God seems to be taking alot of people home these days. I truly believe there is a better place and that those we've lost are in our future, rather than our past. I'm so glad you have those memories, they mean a part of Gary will never die. God Bless you in this difficult time!

God bless you and I will keep you in my prayers. I lost my best friend on March 27th and I know Wayne is in heaven. It is a very hard thing to go through. Take care. Kim Robinson

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the heartbreak you must feel right now. I wish you peace!

wiwistle, Prayers for God's comfort to you and yours with the passing of your husband. We're so sorry. We lost our best friend to lung cancer(diagnosed @ stage 4)a 3 unbelieveable years ago. May it provide you comfort knowing your hubby is no longer in pain or dealing w/cancer. With much sympathy, Wendy & Sal Randazzo

So sorry, be strong.

Default Oh, Sue, I'm so sorry!

Hi Sue,

My heart absolutely hurts with you. I'm so glad you got your trip to Couples done, but wow...

My prayers are with you and your family. If there's anything I can do, you know my email address.

Beergirl

Our prayers and thoughts are with you. May you find comfort in the many precious memories and the knowledge that Gary rests in peace with God.

Sorry to hear of you loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Continue to take comfort in the memories, and he will always be with you.
    Linda

Nick and I send sympathy and prayers to you and your family at this time of great loss. Hold on to those precious memories.

I have no words, they all seem so trite. Hold on to your memories until you meet again and you will. May God bless you, your heart and your home.

Ours prayers to you and your family,, take solice that he is no longer in discomfort and is with our savior..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Wiwistle ~ I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time. God bless...
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Wish to be like you...

I find it inspiring that you sound like you shared a wonderful love with Gary. I am so sorry for your loss.

wiwistle, So sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing he is in a better place and he will always be with you, wherever you go. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband & your best friend. It's wonderful that you had the chance to spend 3 vacations together at CN & make wonderful memories there that will last forever. My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine losing my husband of almost 30 years who has been my best friend since I was 15 years old but do know that our trips to CN are amoung the most precious memories we share & that I would always find comfort in thinking about the times we had there if I should lose him. Please take care of yourself & know that you're in my thoughts.
    Julie

You have our deepest condolences. Your memories mean Gary will always be alive within you. I'm sure he's laying on big beach in heaven! I personally hope there's a CN beach there since it is the absolute best.

I am so sorry for your loss. Its the memories that keep us going when times are hard. God Bless you in this time of great sorrow.
    Margene

I'm so sorry. Stay strong, and remember the good times. My deepest condolences.

We are so very sorry for your loss of your best friend and husband. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm sorry for your loss. You have some great memories. Know he is watching over you...GB

My sincere sympathy to you & your family at this very sad time.

Body is temporary, Love is eternal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast