Hybrid View

Default Help! sangsters Rum Cream in Canada

Help! I went to the LCBO in Ottawa on the weekend to buy a bottle of Sangsters Rum Cream, and could not find it. When I asked, I was told there is not enough demand for it, so they are de-listing it and will only continue carrying it if tthey get a lot of requests from customers. Canadian MB users, let's keep Sangsters at our LCBO stores!

We bought some from our LCBO in Kingston, they had lots of it in stock, must be more people here visiting Jamaica, lol.

Next time you are in the states...bring us some eh! We can only get some brand from the Virgin sucks! Seriously...if anyone knows if I can get it in Windsor...let me know...just a hop skip and a tunnel ride which would be totally worth it.

We live in Waterloo Ontario. Our experience is that ths stock depends on the location. Each LCBO carries what is in demand at that location. Try another LCBO in your area. I checked online and 2 sites in Ottawa had Sangsters (275 Rideau Street & 1980 Bank Street). There seemed to be other alternatives in Ottawa (I assume suburbs but I am not familiar with the area). I guess what I am saying is to go online at and see the nearest place to you that does carry Sangsters.

Heaven forbid they stop selling it in Canada. My husband would have a fit. He already is afraid it might happen and keeps about 20 bottles in the fruit cellar just in case - he also says it is "evaporating" too fast

LCBO product number is 605535. Can be checked on the LCBO website by Ontario city/store. As of this evening Rideau St & Bank St both Have 12 bottles each, Gloucester 16, Kanata 16, Nepean 8, Orleans 8, Vanier 0.

Tom & Erin 23x CSA Veterans
    Officially Janadian

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

It's carried in both of the NSLC (liquor) stores here in our small town in Nova Scotia.