Hybrid View

Default Last Chance to save on 2010 travel

Greetings to all:

Whenever a current booking window is about to expire, I post on the message board to give fair warning. The current FL04 promotional booking window is set to expire on June 1.

IF you are planning to travel before December 25,2010 I strongly encourage you to make your reservation - even if it means just a $100 Love Away deposit - by June 1.

Effective June 2, rates will increase at all resorts in most, if not all, categories. Don't be disappointed. Book before June 2.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; May 28th, 2010 at 07:50 AM.

Couples Resorts

I have a reservation for June 2011 that I want to upgrade. I am now booked for 5 nights, I would like to add 2 nights for a total of 7 nights since this is for my 20th Wedding Anniversary. Are there penalty charges for making a change to my original reservation? Is the $500 resort credit still available if I make the change? If yes, do I need to make that change by June 1st 2010 for the current rates and credits
    ? Thank you, I booked directly with Couples, I just haven't been able to make the change yet.

ali1214:

The June 1 deadline is for 2010 travel. You have until June to make your changes for 2011.

Couples Resorts