Results 1 to 17 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default I'm in need of Tips on getting married a CSS:)!!

    I'm getting married in September and kinda freakin' out about some things..Are the resort photographers good? Do they take you around the whole resort and get you in different poses? What about when I'm getting ready..can they take pics? Is the best package the most expensive one? Should I trust the hair stylist? What about an ipod dock? So many unanswered questions!! Any other advice anyone can give me would be awesome!! I just want my day..I mean our day..to be perfect!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Jackie View Post
    I'm getting married in September and kinda freakin' out about some things..Are the resort photographers good? Do they take you around the whole resort and get you in different poses? What about when I'm getting ready..can they take pics? Is the best package the most expensive one? Should I trust the hair stylist? What about an ipod dock? So many unanswered questions!! Any other advice anyone can give me would be awesome!! I just want my day..I mean our day..to be perfect!!
    I feel you on the photographer. I told my lady that I wanted some bad-arse pics! I dont want the traditional style pictures where everybody stands around & then we take pictures. I created a topic about wedding photographers, and there's two links on there. Check them out, maybe you'll like them.
    影舞葉

  3. #3

    Default

    I think the resort photographers are kind of hit or miss. I've seen some really good ones and some not so good ones. One of the biggest complaints I've noticed is that a lot of the pics look posed and corny and you only get the photographer about 30-45 minutes after your ceremony. I was also told that they won't take any pics before either. But on the other hand, it's a lot cheaper than bringing someone else on to do it so if you're on a tight budget then that would be the way to go.

    I hired an outside photographer but if I were you and had already decided to use a resort photographer, I would go through all the CSS wedding review threads and find people who used the resort photographers. Ask to see their albums and the name of who took them. Then, once I found a resort photographer I liked, I would request them when I got to Jamaica and met with the wedding planner there. Like I've said, I've seen some really good albums taken by resort photogs so if you do some research I think you'll be ok!

  4. #4

    Default Perfect!

    HI! We got married April 15th 2009 @ 10am. We met with the wedding coordinator 2 days before- set up hair and makeup went over dinner details, and details of photographer/video and timeline. She was wonderful at answering any questions you have!! I was set on getting married on the beach, but when we got there-I saw how beautiful the gazebo was and decided to go with that instead. I had hair and makeup done at 8am and the wedding coordinator helped me in my dress, put fresh flowers in my hair and had the bouquet waiting for me. My husband got ready in the room while I was at the salon and was at the wedding site before I got to our room to get dressed myself. The wedding coordinator and myself went to the gazebo and everything went SO smooth! We had the ceremony, signed certificates then had the most DELISH cake ever!! Through this who time the resort photographer was taking pictures and the videographer was taping. You can let the photographer know any ideas you have and were more than happy to do any we wanted!! I was very happy with the resort photographer. I wouldn't have done our wedding any other way! You are going to have a wonderful wedding and all your dreams will come true! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Here is a link to our pictures of wedding and Jamaica. Good Luck! -Tasha
    http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/tashakay_album/

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashakay1 View Post
    HI! We got married April 15th 2009 @ 10am. We met with the wedding coordinator 2 days before- set up hair and makeup went over dinner details, and details of photographer/video and timeline. She was wonderful at answering any questions you have!! I was set on getting married on the beach, but when we got there-I saw how beautiful the gazebo was and decided to go with that instead. I had hair and makeup done at 8am and the wedding coordinator helped me in my dress, put fresh flowers in my hair and had the bouquet waiting for me. My husband got ready in the room while I was at the salon and was at the wedding site before I got to our room to get dressed myself. The wedding coordinator and myself went to the gazebo and everything went SO smooth! We had the ceremony, signed certificates then had the most DELISH cake ever!! Through this who time the resort photographer was taking pictures and the videographer was taping. You can let the photographer know any ideas you have and were more than happy to do any we wanted!! I was very happy with the resort photographer. I wouldn't have done our wedding any other way! You are going to have a wonderful wedding and all your dreams will come true! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Here is a link to our pictures of wedding and Jamaica. Good Luck! -Tasha
    http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/tashakay_album/
    Your pictures are beautiful! Thanks so much for the advice Did you get to choose your own music for the dvd? I've been downloading like a mad woman and I was wondering if they can get it from my ipod?

  6. #6

    Default Tashakay1 Wedding dress

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashakay1 View Post
    HI! We got married April 15th 2009 @ 10am. We met with the wedding coordinator 2 days before- set up hair and makeup went over dinner details, and details of photographer/video and timeline. She was wonderful at answering any questions you have!! I was set on getting married on the beach, but when we got there-I saw how beautiful the gazebo was and decided to go with that instead. I had hair and makeup done at 8am and the wedding coordinator helped me in my dress, put fresh flowers in my hair and had the bouquet waiting for me. My husband got ready in the room while I was at the salon and was at the wedding site before I got to our room to get dressed myself. The wedding coordinator and myself went to the gazebo and everything went SO smooth! We had the ceremony, signed certificates then had the most DELISH cake ever!! Through this who time the resort photographer was taking pictures and the videographer was taping. You can let the photographer know any ideas you have and were more than happy to do any we wanted!! I was very happy with the resort photographer. I wouldn't have done our wedding any other way! You are going to have a wonderful wedding and all your dreams will come true! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Here is a link to our pictures of wedding and Jamaica. Good Luck! -Tasha
    http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/tashakay_album/
    Oh my goodness I LOVE your dress! Who made it?

  7. #7

    Default

    Jackie,

    What is your e-mail address? I got married at CSS on July 2 and used the resort photographer and got my hair and make-up done at the salon. I can send you some pics if you want.

  8. #8

    Default

    I am getting married on Aug 10 at CSS and I would love to see some pics and any advice you might have. You can email me at dfails1@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Im also getting married @ CSS Sept 26th and have quite a few concerns. I would like the beach as my destination but wondering the color of the water, sand etc... would love to view pics. My email is Aishadia01@yahoo.com

  10. #10

    Default

    jkee74@yahoo.com I would love to see your pics

  11. #11

    Default

    [QUOTE=JS7209;7
    What is your e-mail address? I got married at CSS on July 2 and used the resort photographer and got my hair and make-up done at the salon. I can send you some pics if you want.[/QUOTE]

    jkee74@yahoo.com..email me asap!!

  12. #12

    Default

    Rob & Jackie,

    I sent you an e-mail yesterday. If you didn't get it...let me know and I'll try again.

  13. #13

    Default

    I got married at CSS on June 6th, it was soooo wonderful! Here are some pics: http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh..._NAME=comcast/

    I'd be more than happy to talk to anyone hamm.kt@gmail.com

  14. #14

    Default katieandbryan

    Quote Originally Posted by katieandbryan View Post
    I got married at CSS on June 6th, it was soooo wonderful! Here are some pics: http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh..._NAME=comcast/

    I'd be more than happy to talk to anyone hamm.kt@gmail.com
    Hi! Your pictures are really beautiful. Did the resort photographer take them?

  15. #15

    Default

    Thank you! No, we hired an outside photographer, Frank Panaro. He was really wonderful!

  16. #16

    Default

    Does anyone have photo's or video from their wedding at CSA? We are getting married there on Nov. 13th. Also what time of the day did you get married?

    Thanks,
    Tracy

  17. #17

    Default

    HI AGAIN!
    I did not pick the music for the DVD, although, im sure you could if you wanted. I thought it was worth the money to add it-it was fun for our family to watch it.
    My dress was from the Alfred Angelo Collection. I added the link incase you wanted to see what it looked like on the model they have.
    Again, if anyone has any questions that were not in my summary before feel free to ask! -tasha
    http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collecti...ca138c5d3&pg=1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •