Thread: Rewards posting

Default Rewards posting

Why is it we just finished a great week at CSS, yet our rewards activity shows 0 days stayed? Does it take time for our stay to be posted?
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Yes... a few weeks, in fact.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Patience! Not too long ago, it took months for points to be credited following a stay.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Hello All,

Thank you for your email. Please let me know if you did the pre check-in online before your stay? Or did you just sign up? It should only take a week now.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    Hello All,

Thank you for your email. Please let me know if you did the pre check-in online before your stay? Or did you just sign up? It should only take a week now.
    We visited CSA December 5 - 12, 2009. Probably about a month before that we completed the pre check-in online. The points have yet to appear on our account.

This even after a couple of emails were sent to Couples via the "Contact Us - Romance Rewards" link requesting that our points be updated. I also requested that they be updated a month ago while on the phone with reservations when we booked our upcoming return visit.

I'm sure it will happen eventually. At least I hope so since these latest points will bump us up to the "Passionate Love" level.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thanks. I had my rewards number for months, but did not pre-check in. Not a problem. Just getting ready to book for next year and wanted to make sure I would be a "repeater".
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

We are doing a split stay when we go in December, when we check in at the first resort, we will be in the bottom tier as we only have 13 nights, when we go to the 2nd resort, we will have 18 nights, so we should be at the 2nd level, but will this be in the system or will we have problems with it? Anyone have this before?
    Thanks for the help!

If you don't see your points don't hesitate to contact Couples. They are wonderful at updating them right away for you.

I'm still waiting. It's only been a coupla days, tho... :dunno:
    However, we were there last August. My email was sent a few days ago letting them know we haven't gotten credit for our last stay...

Well, after I posted the above statement, I sent another email. This time i went directly to Sean. Today, our account was updated. No problem. No worries. Couples will take care of everything. If it doesn't happen in a month or two, a friendly reminder will usually do the trick.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=