Thread: Atrium Suites

Default Atrium Suites

Could someone tell me if it is true that they are adding tvs and mini bars to the atrium suites?

I hope not!!

In the not-too-distant future, Garden Suites will have TVs and minibars. Atrium Suites will have minibars.

Couples Resorts

not too distant future like when???? we will be there in 25 days and we are staying in the atrium suite!!! minibars would be awesome!
    Jennifer

Hope to never see a TV in the Atrium suites. After the hectic lives that we lead, we love the quiet, serene atmosphere where we can get to know each other again. But, I'm all about the mini bar!

The are adding mini-bars to all rooms at the resort. Atriums will not have TVs.

Default Great idea...

"In the not-too-distant future, Garden Suites will have TVs and minibars. Atrium Suites will have minibars".

I think this is a very good idea! Personally, I do not care if there is a TV in the room or not, but the mini-bar is a plus.

Having these amenities could be a deal breaker for some. In fact, we considered going back to CN instead of trying CSA because of the lack of at least one of these two features.

Thanks Randymon...could you give the public an approximate time frame for adding these features? I'm sure many are wondering about this.

Default Wooo Hoooo!!!

This is great news as the only thing that we questioned about our choice of booking an Atrium Suite was the lack of mini-bar....39 days to go....will they be there???

Quote Originally Posted by Loveload View Post
    This is great news as the only thing that we questioned about our choice of booking an Atrium Suite was the lack of mini-bar....39 days to go....will they be there???
    Great news indeed. We were unsure about booking the Atrium Suite because of lacking the mini-bar. We loved the one we had at CN, but we never used the TV - that's not the point of being there, so that was our concern as well. Hope they have them when we go in August. Or TA said that the room she was in had a mini-bar and that's one of the reasons we decided on the Atrium. 76 more days to be home.

29 days to go.. and I am wondering the same thing????

That was the only thing that I was not happy about... the lack of a mini-bar!

OK... checked into our Atrium on Saturday, and were mildly dissappointed that the mini's are not installed yet (at least not in ours), and when I asked around, someone "in the know" told me that they might be installed during June... ok...

Maybe in June... probably by end of July... soon come... its STILL SweptAway!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Thanks Chris!

I am disappointed for you :-( But I guess I still have hope since I'll be there late June. Hope you are enjoying your stay.