Thread: Elvis??

Hybrid View

Default Elvis??

Is Elvis still down at CSA? He was cool to talk to out on the beach.

He was still around last December. Interesting gentleman.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

From what I have read the last several months Elvis is still roaming the beach doing his thing.

You are right, Elvis is the man, a most amazing dude. We are very much looking forward to visiting with him again on the beach at CSA next month.

Elvis is still in the house. I think he is going on his 15th year of walking the beach at CSA.

Yeah Mon, Elvis is alive & well. Saw him early April. However, he was limping a bit, trying to recover from a muscle tear down the back of his right leg. He was pretty sore by early to mid afternoon and would pull the hook, leaving the beach. If you don't see him, ask for him. And don't believe Spider when and if he says he doesn't know when Elvis will be around cuz of his leg! When you do see Elvis please send him our best regards! Thanks alot! Wendy & Sal

Elvis is indeed still there and his leg was better as of early May.

Saw Elvis yesterday and today... didn't notice any issues... seems very well, same old Elvis.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Chris, Different subject but yet kinda related to Elvis... well not really. If you could do me a solid? When you see Cosmo, could you tell him Wendy & Sal say hello and that we sent him an email w/the Trip Advisor(CSA) link to our little beach video (titled Me & Cosmo). I posted a video of Cosmo & I from our December trip and we have over 1600 hits now! Thanks alot! Have a great Tuesday! Razzl

Wendy - we talked to Elvis on Sunday and have seen him walking the beach but no limp so he seems to be doing better. I told him you and Sal said to say hi and he said to make sure we tell you hello for him. Great guy!

Awww, thanks a bunch Musicalrose! Love the Big E and are happy his leg is mucho better. Have a rum punch on me as a small token of our appreciation (smile)! So how is your holiday going in paradise? Razzl

Quote Originally Posted by razzldazzlme View Post
    Awww, thanks a bunch Musicalrose! Love the Big E and are happy his leg is mucho better. Have a rum punch on me as a small token of our appreciation (smile)! So how is your holiday going in paradise? Razzl
    Wonderful!!! Dick proposed to me before dinner on Sunday night just after the sunset. It was very romantic and absolutely perfect. I'll post a full review when I get back!

Very nice! I so wish we were @ CSA right now. Living vicariously!!! Razzl