Default group activities

I will be at CSA for my wedding. Our group is about 30 people. Anyone do any group activites??

Our group wasn't so big at 16, but we did the cat cruise together on our wedding day in the afternoon after the ceremony. That was a lot of fun.

Some of the group went golfing one day, including my DH, but I didn't golf at the time (barely do now, but I've at least hit a few balls), so I went diving with a few of the divers in our group instead.

It's tough to have too large a group try to do things together on the resort though, as they're really more geared to couples, (particularly for dinners, just so you know).

I think it's nice just to throw a few ideas out there and see who wants to do what. I made some suggestions about off-site excursions to the group well before we went. I thought who ever wanted to go can go, but no pressure. In the end we didn't do any off-site excursions.

If your whole group, or majority of them, do want to do an excursion, you may be able to book a whole bus and do your own private tour.

Congrats on your wedding!! What date are you getting married? There are games like volleyball on the beach cant really think of anything else. Been a while since I've been there.