Default CSA room differences??? HELP!!

Hey all,

Just booked our wedding today at CSA!!! Cant wait!! Now can anyone tell me the differences between beach front and beach front veranda and if its worth thr extra $300 for the veranda. Also what floor is good to be on? Please someone help.....

Thanks

The beachfront suite is in the old section, no tv, but i believe it has minibar. it still has a large sitting area/verandah and are 4 blocks, 2 up and 2 down i think. the beachfront verandah suite is in the newer section and has tv and mini bar. i think these rooms are in blocks of 8 and are 3 floors. If the tv doesn't matter to you, i would go with the beachfront suite. that's just my opinion though.
    Jennifer

I might be wrong but I thik the BFVS has a TV and the BFS does not??

Go to the accommodations link on the CSA web page to read about the differences, then go to the panoramic view of CSA and select the room categories in which you're interested. This will open up a 360-degree view of the room so that you can "see" each and decide which is what you're looking for.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Both accommodations are ON the beach walk, within steps of the sugary sand of SweptAway's gorgeous stretch of 7-Mile Beach. The Verandah Suites are relatively new, built within the last 5 years. The original Beachfront Suites were built in the early '90's.

The differences are that the original suites are blocks of 3 or 4 suites on two floors, the new ones are blocks of 12 suites on three floors. Both have minibars, the new ones have flat screen tv's. The original suites have wooden shutters with screens on the outside; the new suites have glazing on the windows instead of screens. Both have ceiling fans and AC.

I think that about covers it. Its up to you to figure out which works for you and your budget.

Good luck!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"