Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Yet another Couples Tower Isle photo gallery

We spent a blissful week at CTI recently (4/27-5/4). There's no need to bore you with another rave review of a Couples vacation - you already know that a Couples vacation rocks. We took lots of photos as usual and posted some of them online to share. Here's our take on Couples Tower Isle through our pixelated memories. This was our second Couples trip (first was Couples Negril over New Year's) and we're now planning #3 to Sans Souci.
    We met lots of new friends, both other guests as well as CTI staff. We'll definitely be back!

http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...71168211_qYwqf

Don & Corlis

I loved your pictures. Thanks for sharing. We'll be there in 16 days for our 3rd visit.

Thank you for sharing your great pictures. It makes me home sick. We will be returning the first week in March for our 4th trip to CTI and 6th total. You will love CSS.

Absolutely splendid pictures! We'll be there in four months, and these are the best pix we've seen of the post-restoration CTI.

BTW, what type room did y'all have there?

Don:

Liquid gold, man. Liquid gold.

Bilkat

Loved your pics. They took me back home if only for a minute. We will be going back in August and can not wait.

Quote Originally Posted by jagorham View Post
    Absolutely splendid pictures! We'll be there in four months, and these are the best pix we've seen of the post-restoration CTI.

BTW, what type room did y'all have there?
    We were in a Premier Ocean room. Very nice - didn't really miss the 'fridge we had in the suite at CN like we thought we would. Only thing we didn't care for is the shower design. The only way to keep water out of the entire bathroom floor is to place towels on the floor to "dam" up the water - rather wasteful we thought.

Default AWESOME pics!!!!

thank you for posting these!!!! They are AWESOME!!! You guys are such a CUTE couple!!! Which room type did you guys have? Wonderful views!!! Again thanks for taking the time to post!!!!

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig

Pictures speak a thousand words. Thanks so much for sharing. I felt I went on a journey to CTI today, and it makes me want to go NOW. Can hardly wait untl Dec! Your pictures are fabulous. Obviously a keen photographer's work You can see that you had an amazing time.

How DARE you make me homesick with those great pics!! You look like you had a ball. I'm very happy for you. I sure wish I was more tech-adept, but then again I still think Pong is an advanced computer game, so that should pretty much explain my level of expertise. I like that program you used, very easy to navigate thru and such. I need to figure out a way to download mine and share them like you have.

BTW, we also had a Premier, but we solved the water on the floor issue by simply making sure the plastic liner was always inside the lip of the shower stall. The first shower taken we found the water on the floor, but once we remembered to keep that liner in, there was never another drop outside of the shower.

Thanks for showing us those great pics and again so happy you had such a great time.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Don and Corlis, great pictures. What camera did you use?

Great capture of your trip. Thanks for sharing, we were just there in Feb. can feel and smell the Jamaican sea.
    Irie.

I remembered your photo's of CN...these are equally as beautiful. My husband and I were at CN in April and loved it (loved CSA too) and are seriously considering CTI for sprint 2011. I have been a little hesitant to try somewhere new but your pictures have me tempted! These are by far the best pics I've seen of CTI. A quick quesiton if I may, did CTI feel quieter then CN?

Again, thatnks for sharing your amazing gift!

Cheers,
    Kris
    Kris

Oh my goodness! These pictures were absolutely wonderful. I got a great idea of our trip in 09/2011 to CTI. You both looked like u had an amazing time. The windy hair days were so funny. How did u like the shopping trip? Just wondering. Looking at those Dunn's River Falls pictures remind me of how much work it was climbing that thing. I have done it already and I loved it. I plan to do it again with my husband. Curious about the camera used for those pictures. I was scared to use my camera for that it might get wet. You all pictures came out great. I know that I will need a card just for this vacation or to clean out one. You all take a lot of pictures. That's me. I want to try to capture every moment of my vacation. When I went to Europe in 2008, I took over 500 pictures. I am soooo glad that u both had a wonderful time and I did also just in reviewing your pictures.

Awesome pictures!! Makes me feel like I have already been there but still have to wait until December. 197 days to go. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    A quick quesiton if I may, did CTI feel quieter then CN?
    I can answer that one because we recently stayed at both resorts.

No it didn't.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Some of the best pics I ever seen! Thanks for the memories!!..Wifey and I are going back in 09/2011...464 more sleeps!!! I'm fired up!!!

Thanks for posting
    Irie Mon

Thanks for sharing. It took me back on one hand and makes me even more anxious on the other. 43 days!
    Vicky

Thank you so much for posting these! We're going in 10 days and this got us even more excited. Hadn't seen so much of CTI and especially the island before.

Great Photos! Thanks for sharing

Thanks folks for the kind comments. I know I love viewing others' photos and feel there are probably more like me, so I like to reciprocate when I can.

chakkare,
    The pics of the island and in water (Dunn's River Falls, catamaran, and the pool) were from a Canon D10 waterproof point-and-shoot we picked up just before going on the trip. The rest were with a Nikon D300 DSLR.

Sun Kissed,
    CTI never seemed crowded to us at all. CN (over New Year's) was pretty busy, probably mainly due to the time of year. Our room at CN was quieter because it was quite a ways removed from the dining room/stage. Our room was a BFS adjacent to the AN beach. Our room at CTI overlooked the main pool and was close to the stage. We could easily hear the music from that area late at night. We were only bothered one night by the music though when we turned in early. Most nights everything was quiet by about 11pm or so. CTI was smaller and more compact which, while making the resort potentially noisier, also made things more convenient. I certainly would not consider CTI too noisy. The unique features of CTI vs CN (the island!, DRF excursion, horseback riding) more than offset any concern about layout/noise issues. It's like everyone else has stated - both places are great - just in different ways.

spice505
    The constant wind (not just a gentle breeze) was one of the most enjoyable features to me - so pleasant all the time! The shopping trip was not my cup of tea. There were too many shops all selling the same stuff. I thought the shopping excursion could have been half the time and still adequate to purchase the souvenirs for the folks back home. Others seems to enjoy it though, so YMMV.
    Re. the camera at DRF: a waterproof camera would be HIGHLY recommended! Several folks had non-waterproof cameras, but it was a big effort to keep them dry and I think hampered their enjoyment of the climb. I can recommend the Canon D10 - it is waterproof to something like 30 feet deep - worked great for a point and shoot. We took around 1500 pictures - you can never have too many in my opinion. The D10 with an 8 GB memory card can hold around 2500 pictures in its highest quality mode.

These are fabulous! We just returned last week from our 2nd trip to CTI and we're already planning our 3rd visit. Makes me ache to go back right now! Thank you so much for sharing!

I loved looking at your photos, its so nice to see actual peoples photos are still as beautiful as the ones on the resorts page...I was wondering about the turtle park...I love, LOVE, LOVE Turtles and would love to see that, where is it, I guess they would be able to tell me if I ask when I get there, but in any light thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    We spent a blissful week at CTI recently (4/27-5/4). There's no need to bore you with another rave review of a Couples vacation - you already know that a Couples vacation rocks. We took lots of photos as usual and posted some of them online to share. Here's our take on Couples Tower Isle through our pixelated memories. This was our second Couples trip (first was Couples Negril over New Year's) and we're now planning #3 to Sans Souci.
    We met lots of new friends, both other guests as well as CTI staff. We'll definitely be back!

http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...71168211_qYwqf

Don & Corlis

The park is just up the street from the Hard Rock cafe in Ocho. We went on the shopping excursion and ventured outside the shopping center to see what else we could find. We walked by this park, bit didn't have time to go in. I'm sorry, but I can't give you any opinion on the park. The shopping trip did give us the chance to pick up souvenirs for back home, but lasted a little too long for our tastes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast