Default Atrium Suite.....Mini-Bars Yet?????

For those that have been to CSA recently...
    There was a post that the Atrium suites at CSA were in the process of getting mini-bars, although no completion date was quoted.. does anyone know the status. I am anxiously awaiting whether or not this may be a possible addition to my amenities come June 20-26. Thank you in advance.

Thanks, Claudine
    Yonkers, NY
    Last edited by Deeniesk8s2; May 21st, 2010 at 03:55 PM.

Watch for an answer sometime soon... we're headed in tomorrow...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

FYI, You'll get a better response if you ask this on the main board.

Default Mini Bars?

Claudine, I don't know myself, but please let me know when your down there or when you return. I am going down in Spetember and I have an Atrium Suite too. Hope you have a great time. Let me know how it is

Kevin
    Poughkeepsie, NY

Hey Everyone..

Chris.. thanks please let us know.. and have a great time!
    Jvevil.. after posting this.. someone else asked on the main board.. so the question is on both.
    Kevin12533... No doubt I will let everyone know.. but I am hoping we will all find out sooner!!

Sometime in July or August they should be installed.

Possibly through July, probably by end of August... soon come, for sure. These improvements (TV's & minibars in old GardenSuites and minibars in Atriums) should improve the marketability of these suites (just save us an Atrium, PLEASE!).
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"