Default Booking Our First Trip to CSA

Hi, my husband and I booked our first trip to Jamaica for next April. We will be staying at CSA and celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary. We are so excited!!! I have read so many amazing posts raving about the Atrium suites, so that is what we have booked.

Looking forward to learning all I can on here and making new friends.

Take care!
    Erin & Patrick

suttonjamaica,

My wife and I are planning our third trip to CSA, April 16-23. It will be our 38th wedding anniversary, hoping to renew our wedding vows on the beach. Want to do something special, I have an some ideas. When will you be there? Maybe we can get together.

Good for you two! We're all here ready to welcome you into the Couples family. Feel free to ask away!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

You booked a great resort if you like the beach, great food, and a very romantic atmosphere. The anticipation of going is the worst part.

Have fun!

When are you going maybe we'll see you there. I will be booking our second trip very soon, most likely the week b 4 easter.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Thank you all so much! I have been reading the Couples message boards for the past few weeks and decided that we HAVE GOT to go on a trip. My husband has been out of work since August and some might feel that planning a vacation on only one income is crazy, but I have been socking away money and I think we both deserve to go on an amazing vacation after the year we have had.

I am so excited to visit CSA. The reviews and tips I have read just makes me want to leave right now. We are going to stay in an Atrium suite. I have read so many amazing reviews from repeaters, so we didn’t have any doubt on which room to book.

We are coming to CSA April 21st – 28th. I would love to meet whoever will be there during our stay. Right now, I don’t have a whole lot of questions, because they have already been answered by reading the reviews and all the other CSA posts. The few questions I do have is would it be better to take an off-site excursion to Dunn’s River Falls or would it be best to go to Mayfield Falls instead? I don’t want to spend a whole day away from CSA, but if Dunn’s is a “must see”, than we will do it. I have heard great reviews about Mayfield though. Also, is Rick’s Café a “must see” as well?

Thanks!

Erin
    Erin & Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    You booked a great resort if you like the beach, great food, and a very romantic atmosphere. The anticipation of going is the worst part.

Have fun!
    The wait is definitely going to kill me! lol It will all be worth it though.
    Erin & Patrick