Hybrid View

Default Booked Our First Trip to CSA

This is my first post. My husband and I booked our very first trip to Jamaica/CSA for April 2011. We are so excited to be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary while at CSA. I have been reading the message boards for a while now and I know we have made the best choice. We are going to stay in an Atrium suite. I can’t wait to call CSA “home” like all you repeaters. We are looking forward to enjoying our time there and making new friends along the way.

Erin & Patrick

You are going to have sooooo much fun.

Exciting! We love CSA, going back for trip #4 this Dec. The atrium is probably our favorite pick although I do love the beach front suites too!

It will be here before you know it!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Welcome. We'll be there in April too, and staying in an Atrium (3rd trip). You're going to love it there.

When will you be there in April 2011? We are also going then, and staying in the Atrium suites. We have never been to a Couples resort and are excited as well. We have been to Jamaica many times and stayed at the S resorts. Hope to see you there, as we too will be there over our 12 year anniversary. Can't wait for it to come!!

I goofed an posted this twice...I guess you could say I am way too excited about our trip. :-) I will post the same response from my other post.

Thank you all so much! I have been reading the Couples message boards for the past few weeks and decided that we HAVE GOT to go on a trip. My husband has been out of work since August and some might feel that planning a vacation on only one income is crazy, but I have been socking away money and I think we both deserve to go on an amazing vacation after the year we have had.

I am so excited to visit CSA. The reviews and tips I have read just makes me want to leave right now. We are going to stay in an Atrium suite. I have read so many amazing reviews from repeaters, so we didn’t have any doubt on which room to book.

We are coming to CSA April 21st – 28th. I would love to meet whoever will be there during our stay. Right now, I don’t have a whole lot of questions, because they have already been answered by reading the reviews and all the other CSA posts. The few questions I do have is would it be better to take an off-site excursion to Dunn’s River Falls or would it be best to go to Mayfield Falls instead? I don’t want to spend a whole day away from CSA, but if Dunn’s is a “must see”, than we will do it. I have heard great reviews about Mayfield though. Also, is Rick’s Café a “must see” as well?

Thanks!

Erin
    Erin & Patrick

We will be there the 22nd-30th(2nd time to CSA). Dunn's river would be an all day excursion. You will get many different answers and opinions regarding Rick's. The one time we went our daughter jumped off the high cliff which she said she would never do again(our son said no---smart man---lol) and we had never been hounded for a tip($$$$) like that before(In order for the locals to dive off of the platforms). Have we been back---no.

Quote Originally Posted by louieandsusie View Post
    We will be there the 22nd-30th(2nd time to CSA). Dunn's river would be an all day excursion. You will get many different answers and opinions regarding Rick's. The one time we went our daughter jumped off the high cliff which she said she would never do again(our son said no---smart man---lol) and we had never been hounded for a tip($$$$) like that before(In order for the locals to dive off of the platforms). Have we been back---no.
    I think we might just stay close to "home" and take in all CSA has to offer. Thanks for responding back. We look forward to seeing you in April!

Thanks again,

Erin
    Erin & Patrick

sutton, welcome to the Couples family. Without having been to the Mayfield Falls I say go there. It's closer and if you wanted to do the Dunn's River Falls you should have booked either CTI or CSS where it's included in the package and not a 3 hour drive from the CSA. Our first trip was to CTI just for that very reason. We didn't know whether or not we'd like Jamaica so I wanted to make sure we got to go to the DR Falls during our stay. Our second trip was to CSA and we didn't take any excursions off site except for the included ones in the package. I did play golf twice but I'm a golf-a-holic. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. There's so much to do at CSA that you may not feel the need to spend money going off site other than across the street at the spa. My wife wishes she'd have had at least two massages during the week. My advice is to go snorkeling every chance you get. They take you to about 4 different spots and learn how to sail a hobie cat. We took one out almost every day and had a blast looking at the island from the water. If you want an exciting ride you can have one of the water sports gents take you on the larger hobie cat which is much faster. We can't go back this year but we've already booked our second trip to CSA for December 2011 and boy we can't wait! Enjoy your time in Paradise, aka CSA.

Default welcome

Welcome to the family.

LP and Little Red