Thread: SSB AN busy?

Default SSB AN busy?

Curious on how many folks are actually on the AN beach at one time. I hear it is not busy however no-one ever posts how many is not busy? Can some one let me know?

< 25
    < 50
    < 100
    > 100

Not that it matters we are just curious.

Thank you.

When we were there I'd say it was considerably less than 50. But you'd never know it because everyone is scattered about the large beach and pool areas.

On the beach, usually 2 to 3 couples. At the pool, 5 to 10 couples, depending on the time of day.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We have been to SSB the past 4 years in early July and have never seen more than 25 people. Most years there is any where from 8 to 12 couples.
    Everyone gets to know each other and after a few days I compare it to "Cheers Bar". Couples walk up and evryone says hello, and the next thing you know you have a drink in front of you at the swim up bar. Great atmosphere.
    Steve

Default Ssb an

During the period of May 8 through 16 there were an average of 10 couples each day. Nice quiet & peaceful.

25 would be the closest based on our experience in July 2009.

Bilkat

It changes with time. Last Christmas/New Years there were just a handful of people. This recent April break every chair was taken most of the week and had to go early to get a spot.

Last November we had a similar experience to John from Jersey. You didn't have to get there real early, but before days end all seats were taken. I'm guessing there are maybe 30 seats out there.

If you ever do go and there aren't enough seats, just tell the water sports guys and they will bring chairs over.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It all depends. Last July it was 4 Couples.
    Irie Mon

It was packed Dec 11-18,2009 but we never had trouble finding a seat.
    ... it keepsh me shane

We were there the beginning of this month. Never more that 10 or so couples. Usually between 5 and 10 couples....

Default October visit

Thank you all for your responses. We have booked for the first week of October. Can anyone give insight as to that time of year?

We are pleased with the December 2009 level of participation and hope it will be that good again December 11 - 18, 2010!