Default CSS Beachfront Suite?

My Wife and I will be staying at CSS in the fall. We are thinking of staying in the Beachfront Suite. My question is how is the view from the balcony compared to the other rooms and also the size of the jacuzzi? Can two people fit in it?

The jacuzzi will easily fit two people. I have posted some photos of the jacuzzi and views from our third floor room in b-block.

(over looking the beach bar and the set up for the Starlight Gala)

(view of the Starlight Gala at night)

(view of the beach from our room)

(the jacuzzi tub)
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

we LOVED our beachfront Suite

Location, location, location

thank you for the pictures and info! Does anyone also have pictures of the One bedroom ocean view room's bathroom and view that i can compare?

Check out the CSS tab & look at the accommodation tab. The bathroom pic is #6. It's a tub/shower. hth some!

we loved our room. its close to everything

what block and bldg was your beach front suit in? my husband and I are going at the end of august and are wanting a great view!

FYI, you don't need to be up high to have a great view. We just got back and were Beachfront Block B and on the ground floor which was really convenient especially at night to grab some food from the beach grill...here's a pic of the view from our room:

Name:  Couples CSS (3).jpg
Views: 920
Size:  55.0 KB

If you are looking for an Ocean View room and are afraid of the steps, you can call the desk and they have a van that will pick you up and take to wherever you need to go, so if you are in say the Beachfront, and want to go to Cassonova, they will pick you up probably behind the building and give you a ride up to the office area. And if you are in a oceanview room, they can do the opposite. Also, some of the one bedroom ocean view rooms have smaller balconies like the beach front. I know we had one our first year in Building D, and it was a smaller balcony.
    Linda

Don't worry too much about the views from the room. All views are great, and you're not really in your room that much.

Our view
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I get the impression from all of the post that there is not a bad location/room at CSS. We are certainly looking forward to our first time there in 111 days (Over Thanksgiving holidays). We selected the Beachfront Suites. All of our prior visits have been to Couples Negril and Couples Swept-Away. We actually are at CSS for 7 days and then 3 days at CTI to also experience that location.

Are all the beachfront suites fairly similar? I just booked one for november with my soon-to-be husband. We are taking our honeymoon to CSS and I want to make sure it's really great! Any advice anyone can share?
    Anyone else stay in a beachfront suite? How was it?

bump

You will not be disappointed in the Beachfront suite. We just left on Friday Plenty of space. We booked for the view and jacuzzi, but once we arrived we realized the location cannot be beat! Easy access to most anything. Rooms are nice though our sitting room furniture was a bit old. Nothing we could not deal with.

We were in the G block (I think, I can't recall) at the very top of the resort a short walk from the lobby but a long walk down to the beach. There were several hundred steps back up so we made sure that when we left the room for the day we brought everything we would want with us because no way was I making that trek multiple times a day. That said, the view was FABULOUS and we absolutely loved our veranda and its view so while we were in the room it was heaven.