Default Couples newbie. CN or CSA or CTI

I have been to to the 'S' resorts in Jamaica before. I think I might be ready for a change. Looking for resort that has
    1. Ocean view (I have to see the water) Gardens and plants I can see at home. 2. Active pool (So needs daily fix of pool volleyball) 3. Beach volleyball (see 2) 4. A little more of a social crowd. So likes to meet new people. Has a hard time laying on the beach like I do. Don't need a real active night life. Usually turn in before 11:00. Just watch resort entertaiment and may hit the piano bar for a little while. Which resorts would you suggest? This is for late June 2011. Thanks for any advice.

Cti, cti, cti.

For a 'dead-on' view of the ocean, CSA or CTI.

Active pool - all three. All three have swim-up bars and pools with volleyball.

All three have beach volleyball.

CN or CTI for a social crowd as they are more compact than CSA.

All three resorts have a piano bar.

If you are a beach person CN or CSA.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Jam24 View Post
    I have been to to the 'S' resorts in Jamaica before. I think I might be ready for a change. Looking for resort that has
    1. Ocean view (I have to see the water) Gardens and plants I can see at home. 2. Active pool (So needs daily fix of pool volleyball) 3. Beach volleyball (see 2) 4. A little more of a social crowd. So likes to meet new people. Has a hard time laying on the beach like I do. Don't need a real active night life. Usually turn in before 11:00. Just watch resort entertaiment and may hit the piano bar for a little while. Which resorts would you suggest? This is for late June 2011. Thanks for any advice.
    Altho IMO any of the three resorts you mentioned will do the trick, based on your criteria, I'm guessing that either CTI or CSA would be your best options, altho I wouldn't rule out CN by any stretch.

CSA has rooms right on the beach. While CTI has no rooms directly on the beach, it has more rooms facing the water and within 50 yards of it (from a linear standpoint) than the other three properties combined. I know both the beach and pool volleyball were very popular at CTI and CN, as these are the two resorts at which we stayed. But I'm pretty sure these same activities are just as popular at CSA, too.

I'd give CN the edge as the most active pool, being it's main pool, the property's focal point, is the largest in the chain and also contains the swim up bar. I found CTI to be the most social of the four resorts, perhaps due to its compact size and layout, and its separate swim up bar is killer. But as always, you can make any locale as social or non-social as you want at pretty much all the Couples properties.

I wish you the best and a great time for whichever resort you select.
    Last edited by Ron & Rosa 25; May 24th, 2010 at 03:46 PM.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

CTI may be small, but it is very open as compared to the "S" place. It has the most to do that is included.

I say CTI, but it is my home away from home, the others resorts are 1000% better than the "S" place, but not our home.

It is all up to you, read, look at the pictures, you will find your home.
    Irie Mon

We have only been to CTI, and only once! We fell in Love with the Resort for its friendliness, cleanliness, and first class service. The meals were to die for.
    I cannot judge any of the others ..but we will go back to CTI next year..we don't even want to try any where else.

Like us I am sure you will be very happy there too..have fun wherever you choose..i wanna go back SOON!!!!!!

Mary