Default CTI - rooms with no fridge?

My boyfriend and I trying to choose between CTI and CSA. Sadly enough, it may come down to the fridge issue. The site I'm trying to book thru only offers the rooms with no fridge at CTI. Are there ice machines nearby, is it a hassle if you want something to drink?

Also, I think the restaurants sound more laid back at CTI than CSA. Can anyone comment on the reservation/dress codes at both? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nena2218 View Post
    . . . . I think the restaurants sound more laid back at CTI than CSA. Can anyone comment on the reservation/dress codes at both? Thanks!
    The dress codes at the four resorts are identical. The most stringent dress code, which is still very casual, is required at the gourmet restaurants. It requires that men wear slacks, closed shoes, and a shirt with a collar, while women are asked to wear a summer or cocktail dress or a skirt and top with sandals.

Reservations for the restaurants that require them are easily made by stopping at Guest Services in the main lobby.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thanks Pamela!

Quote Originally Posted by nena2218 View Post
    My boyfriend and I trying to choose between CTI and CSA. Sadly enough, it may come down to the fridge issue. The site I'm trying to book thru only offers the rooms with no fridge at CTI. Are there ice machines nearby, is it a hassle if you want something to drink? It is not a hassle to get drinks to take back to the room. We do it all the time. The resort is pretty compact, so there's always a bar nearby unless you are in the last building. No ice machines, no ice buckets. The turn down service will make sure you have a carafe of ice and water each night.
    Hope that helps!
    Vicky

I know that the suites come with fridges. When we booked they were offering room upgrades but, we didn't care about that. We wanted a room with a fridge and minibar. At CTI those r the suites. People always say that u don't stay in the room that much but, for the time that we r in the room we want a fridge and minibar. If it's late, we don't want to walk downstairs and bring the drinks back. The minibar is convenient.

Thanks vicky, that does help a great deal. And spice, I agree, its extremely convenient to have but with the site I'm planning to use to book, the room selections are limited :/