Well, we're finally back to our home in Jamaica... our beloved SweptAway! She's still the same jewel as always, that is to say, wonderful to see again!

Finding old friends has been extremely gratifying... meeting new ones is great, too! But beyond that... here's what's happening...

Got on the beach on Saturday to immediately find Cornell and Lisa, Larry and Marie... great to see them again! Found my new favorite bartenders, too... Horatio and Ruel on the beach bar... outstanding young gentlemen, who can mix a mean Bob!

Got to see Mr. Issa right away, too, as he personally sponsored a local fishing tournement to help to eradicate (or at least thin out) the lion fish population that is currently devastating the reefs in Long Bay. A representative of Jamaica's Ministry of Fisheries was on hand to help. To celebrate the successful tourney, during which local spear fishermen took many of these vicious parasites, SweptAway had a huge fish fry, serving up lion fish in a variety of recipes (my favorite was the curried fish).

Sunday brought a great day... hot, but breezy, and lots of fun, food and drink! Capped it all off with a PERFECT sunset! Today... hot again, went cat sailing, and the afternoon ended in a brief shower. Tonight... Repeaters' Dinner.

I'll try to keep posting...