Hybrid View

Default Advanced Open Water Diving Certification

Has anyone done the Advanced Open Water PADI Cert? I am interested and will be staying at CN in September. I have my Open Water Cert and the dates with dive shops at home have not worked for me to get my AOW. Also, can anyone advise on the price. Thanks.

My husband and I did the AOW at CN with Sugar a couple of years ago, but I can't remember the cost. I can look it up. I want to say its in the $265 each range. Don't depend on MY memory, though.

Have a great trip!

Linda

Saw a lot of folks get their AOW at CN. Sugar got a lot of rave reviews. I remember a $350 price but could be wrong. It's still a deal at that price.

What did you have to do to get the AOW? I did the OW cert at CSA last year (with Shreck... also great experience). I plan to dive next month when I go to CSA. Do you recommend getting more experience (I have logged 5 dives, including the beginner class) first?

Tom(hubby) says took 3 or 4 days of just a few hours a day (2 dives), $350 range is about right and they are fantastic to work with. And so worth it. And you get more experienced with every dive. He has about 30 - 40 dives at CN now. He loves it!
    Have a great time.

We got aow cert in CN with Sugar for $250 a few years ago. I am not sure the price now. You can write to the dive shop directly at cnws@couples.com. It was easy and took two days. You have to do 5 specialty dives.