Hybrid View

Default How would it work...

My husband and I will be headed to CSS (for our first time)this coming September (the waiting is driving us nuts). My husband was born in Jamaica (moved away while he was still little) and has some family still there, we are hoping, fingers crossed, that we'll get to meet up with one or two people during our stay, now could they come on the resort? would they have to have a day pass of some sort?
    If anyone could offer some advice, it would be much appreciated.
    Thank you for taking the time to read.

Anyone not staying at the resort that visits needs a pass (excepting being the Trading Places. The cost is or at least was $75 for a half day and $150 for a full day. You might want to make arrangements to spend time with them ff the resort.
    Vicky

Passes can be purchased, but they are not cheap. Maybe meet them down town during the shopping trip.
    Irie Mon

Thank you both for the replies...I think we wanted to consider all the options, but given the prices, as you both mentioned, it might be better to just meet off the resort.
    Thank you again!

Have them meet you in the lobby and then go off site and let them show you the real JA.