Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I am soooo lost!!!

I feel like crying, I can't figure this out.....if I click on the top and try and change something the words just pop up, like I wanted to type in the color green and it came up with the words instead of the color??? When I tried the confused smiley icon it came up with the word confused....I hate change, I am such a creature of habit!!!!! This is exactly why I don't text, or twitter, or IM or anything!!!

Aggravated!!!
    Kristen

I feel your pain. I too am a creature of habit and don't take to change easily. It doesn't help that I'm not exactly Joe Pro on the computer. Someone will reply that can help you, I'm sure. Hang in there and don't get frustrated.

It takes time, don't get frustrated. Did you click on the "Go Advanced" button below the message box? Maybe that will help!

Angie

Angie is right, Kristen. GO ADVANCED

I understand your feelings guys, but once you get the hang of this message board, which most of your are starting to figure out, you wont even remember the old board. This one is a much better option.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

This MB is now like a lot of others I used to use - very cool. It will get easier Kristen.

-Christin (aka CJND)

I agree. You will be used to this board in no time.

Default How The Heck Do You Post a New One?

I should be working on something else, but I just want to know how to do a new post? Since I registered, all of a sudden my user name is changed (eek!) and I would like to change it to what it was before, but I can't find anything to edit that particular thing. If anyone sees this and can tell me HOW DO YA START A NEW POST? I'll hang in, but don't have the time to give it this moment.

Click into the sub-forum that applies to the type of post and click "New Post".

Just wanting to see if I'm typing in color

Im getting a hang of this, it will take a little longer to be completely used to it though.

My first post on the new message board. Hope I got this right!!
    I am so lost too.

Okay, everyone, I think I've got it...Sorry for acting like a baby and having a little temper tantrum

To change your user name, click on User CP. That is where you can change your profile, etc. I think you might be able to change what you want there.

Just want to see what a reply looks like.

I'm getting a headache!!! When I log off and come back later there is no way to know what threads I've read and which ones I haven't!! They are all the same color again. I'm getting frustrated!!!!! I did figure out the color/font/size thing - that's a step in the right direction I guess. Change just stresses me out!!!
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    To change your user name, click on User CP. That is where you can change your profile, etc. I think you might be able to change what you want there.
    You will not be able to change your username in your User Control Panel. The usernames need to be unique across all users. It can only be changed by admins and it is not a good practice to change them. Therefore you should chose your username wisely when you sign up.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

O.K. - I think I'm figuring this thing out!!! It's just gonna take some getting used to!

Cindy

This is a bit overwhelming!

See Cindy! I told you you would get the hang of it! Keep exploring...there is a lot more you can do on this board than the last!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Seandymon,

I'm back with a problem - please help!

I have not been able to login since early this morning. I was finally able to login by going to the original email I received from Couples about activating my account - of course it told me my account was already activated and now I am able to post on the board. My problem is that if I go to the Couples website and click on the New MB tab I am unable in any way shape or form to login (even when I click on the "Remember Me" box. What is going on??

Thanks!
    Cindy

Default I Used To Make Fun Of My Parents .... Not Anymore!

Not sure I'll ever get the hang of of all this new stuff. I always made fun of my parents because their VCR was always flashing 12:00 - Now that's ME!!!!

I can at least finally get on the new MB after trying for the past 2 days. The Web Admin (Thanks Lowell) that e-mailed me back suggested I clear my browsing history, cookies, etc. & that helped. It still won't keep me logged in but others are having that issue so know it's not just me.......Thank Goodness. Here's hopng this works. Hope it gets better! :

Awww, how sweet. Kristen threw her first MB temper tantrum.

No worries Ms. K, I'm probably more naive than you even. We'll muddle thru somehow

Getting the hang of the new MB. Lots of cool new features.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Maxerine - Your doing great!!!! It does take awhile to get used to though. I, started this thread near tears, and I just kept fooling with it until I got it. Although there are still some things I don't like about it, like I hate that you can't tell what you've read and what you haven't, it drives me CRAZY

Kristen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast