Thread: Diet Coke

Hybrid View

Default Diet Coke

Does anyone know if Diet Coke is available at CSS? The Admiral can't get through the day without a couple of them and I wouldn't want to find out what it would be like for a week with DC withdrawal. If not stocked at the resort, are they available at stores in Ocho Rios?

Nope, no coke products, just pepsi.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

diet Pepsi is available, no coke.

they SOLD diet coke in the gift shop

We were at CSS this past April, and the mini bar in the room was stocked with Coke, Coke Light, Sprite, and Ting. Don't know about the bars or restaurants, as I was on a Red Stripe I.V.

Diet Coke is available at the larger grocery stores in Ocho Rios

Thanks everyone! As long as it's available in the stores we're good.

One thing to note however is that the soda of any variety will not taste like you are accustomed to at home. I am a huge diet Coke fan as well but never found any in Jamaica that tasted like the stuff at home. The resort we have stayed at in the past served Pepsi products as well and I just drank that since the Coke we bought didn't give me that satisfaction I was looking for...much as I hate coming home that first diet Coke back in the US is sooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by sherrynchuck View Post
    One thing to note however is that the soda of any variety will not taste like you are accustomed to at home. I am a huge diet Coke fan as well but never found any in Jamaica that tasted like the stuff at home. The resort we have stayed at in the past served Pepsi products as well and I just drank that since the Coke we bought didn't give me that satisfaction I was looking for...much as I hate coming home that first diet Coke back in the US is sooo good.
    Thanks! That's good to know.

Dhoooo! Yes, the first REAL DC back home is sooooooo good... Don't Jones over DC. Pretend it never existed because it does not exist in JA. If your life revolves around DC, well then you have some serious problems...

I am a Coke Zero drinker. I am able to get through the morning with the diet Pepsi.
    Vicky