Default Addvise for a first timer.

Hello, This is our first trip to couples ( CSS ), want to try the AN Beach little nervous and a little chubby, never done it before any addvise on how to get over the nervousness. Thank you for all your input.

NO worries. Just go earlier in the day when it is quieter until you are comfortable. SSB is spread out so you can find a lounger, move if you need to for a more comfortable location. Lay out your towel, stip and get comfy. You will see all types of bodies so no worries.
    Vicky

Nope...you're going to be nervous no matter what anyone says...my wife and I were extremely nervous/anxious and it turned out to be on the best experiences of our lives so far. We're already headed back to do it again 6 months later and i'm sure we'll be a little nervous again this time too even though we know there's nothing to be nervous about.

There's no one forcing you to stay if you're uncomfortable so I would advise to get there earlier in the day, find a nice spot and if you don't like it, head back over to the beach or pool. The freedom of walking around naked outdoors is like nothing you've ever experienced before.

The Two D's

First of all don't worry about the few extra pounds. No one will say anything in fact you will probably see a few with extra pounds.

Be comfortable with yourself and don't worry about what others might think. You're all there fior the same reason to relax and enjoy.

Thank you all for your sugestions, Still going to be nervous but we think we will try it out to see what happens, and take it from there.

A little anxiety on the boat ride over is awesome. I think it makes the whole experience that much better. Once you disrobe it all goes away. You're going to love it!

The more you go the more relaxed you will be so go early in your trip and go every day you are there. Have a drink or 3 on your way to the AN beach to help take the nerves down a bit. Most importantly enjoy yourself - once you go you know.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Those butterflies in your stomach are just forewarning you it will be a great experience. New experiences are what make life really worth living. This, my friend, is really living.

Bilkat