Default Draft or bottle at CSA?

Just wondering if anyone that has been to CSA can tell me if they serve only draft beer at the bars or if they have bottled beer as well? I know it is Red Stripe beer which is great just curious about the draft vs bottle thing as most hotels I know only offer draft.

Also I see in some of the pictures the stocked mini bar...is that included in every room?

There is draft Red Stripe and Red Stripe Light at all of the bars. I believe they have canned Miller Lite at most bars. At the Martini Bar they offer Heineken and across the street at the Sports Bar they have Guinness.

As far as mini-bars...if you have a room with verandah in the name, then you have a mini-bar. Also, the Beachfront Suites also have them. I have read that they are going to be in all rooms at some point. The beer that is included in the mini-bar is Caribe. I've heard it's not that good, but everybody likes different tastes.

CSA ROCKS!!!!

Draft at all the bars. Minibar has carib in a can (terrible beer). The only time I have ever seen redstripe bottles is the beach party. The red strip draft is really good though, tastes nothing like the skunky redstripe you get here in the US.

Both draft and cans. We enjoyed our RedStripe on draft, but also had Miller and Miller Lite in cans available. Someone told us that Guinness was offered...but we did not partake.

Frankly, there was a discussion about this at the repeaters' dinner this week, and our manager at table was very open to our group's concerns. I know that many might take some parochial shots at me about this, but hey, I'm a big boy... fire away.

There are times that there are folks on the beach that just don't seem to care. We are forever finding bottle caps, but occasionally, we find broken glass. We also find, fairly frequently, "dead soldiers" in the water while we snorkel off the beach. We always pick them up.

Glass and less-than-responsible people don't mix on a beach. I happen to agree that bottled beer tastes better than draft, and much better than canned, but please... keep the glass off da beach mon!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Great thanks for the feed back we leave next Sunday and are so excited! My boyfriend is the beer drinker and hates draft so he will be happy to see they have Miller at the bars. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by shwagirl View Post
    Great thanks for the feed back we leave next Sunday and are so excited! My boyfriend is the beer drinker and hates draft so he will be happy to see they have Miller at the bars. Cheers!
    Yes they do. I am a miller lite drinker at football games and places where they only allow cans. Tell him to try the red stripe, it is very very good down there. It is much sweeter and less skunky than what you get in the states. If he tries the red stripe, he will more than likely drink it all week.

The last time we were there they had Red Stripe in the bottle at the Martini Bar & the bar in Patois in the evenings. It wasn't very cold, the draft is the coldest.