Thread: Patios lunch

Default Patios lunch

What kind of food is offered for lunch at Patios ?
    Thanks

Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

We did a trading places day at CSA and ate at Patios. It was a fabulous meal. Scott had a pizza and some fabulous soup. I don't remember what I had, but it was also excellent.

Kevon took care of us and before I took my last sip of beer he would have another one waiting for me. I think he and Denver (Lychee) are the best wait staff that Couples have. Wish we would see them again this year, but we are headed over to CSS & CTI.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    We did a trading places day at CSA and ate at Patios. It was a fabulous meal. Scott had a pizza and some fabulous soup. I don't remember what I had, but it was also excellent.

Kevon took care of us and before I took my last sip of beer he would have another one waiting for me. I think he and Denver (Lychee) are the best wait staff that Couples have. Wish we would see them again this year, but we are headed over to CSS & CTI.
    Kevon is the BEST!!! We requested him each time we ate at Patios and he would chat with us and tell us stories. He even remembered our names and made a point of addressing us by name when we saw him. At our last breakfast we all got hugs and handshakes. This is so what I love about Couples!