Default Waterspouts at CN

Did anyone see those two (or three?) waterspouts over Bloody Bay on Tuesday of this week? From SweptAway, they seemed to be at Bloody Bay, but from our perspective, they could have been further, although I don't think so, because two of them very clearly were pulling water, and if they were too very far away, I doubt we could have seen that... they were definitely out past Boobie Cay and Rutland Point... reports? Pics?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

How did we miss that??????

In other things - no sun all day although the surf was fun earlier. Thinking of a nap - Dick is snorkeling.

We didn't see them Tuesday, as we were on the catamaran getting soaked. But we did see them on Wednesday along with several funnel clouds.

We didn't get any pictures as 6 of us were out in the water on our floats and could not be bothered to go back to the beach to get our cameras.

Yup, it WAS on Wednesday... I had to check the date on our pics. How one day blends into another!

They looked quite dramatic from our vantage point...
    Chris

They were definitely very cool to see as long as they didn't come and sweep us out of the water.

One of the guys with us was a meterologist and this made his vacation.

Chris...I would love to see the pictures. Will you post them on the message board?

custer -

Still REcompressing here... but will post soon.
    Chris