Thread: Help me pick!

Default Help me pick!

Hello all Couples Resorts vets! I am trying to plan my honeymoon for next April and we have decided we definitley want to go to one of the Couples resorts. Now the hard decision, which one?! Does anyone have a suggestion to which one may be best for a honeymoon? We like adventure and I've read all the activities each resort offers and I am just having the hardest time deciding! Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Which resort to choose is perhaps the most frequently asked question on the MB. Each resort is unique, and each has wonderful qualities. There isn't a particular resort that is best for a particular occasion or a particular age group. Everyone has a favorite, and people who have only been to one resort have been known to frequently post advocating "their" resort as the "best" one, even though they haven't set foot on any of the other three. We've been to all four resorts and have a definite favorite, but what I like might differ significantly from what you like, so the resort that best meets my vacation wants, or those of another perfect stranger on the MB, wouldn't necessarily be the best for you.

There is a lot of information on this web site separate and distinct from the MB. Start looking there. Read information on accommodation and dining options for each resort, take the photo tours, look at the panoramic views and click on the icons for close-up views, and check out photos posted by guests on the photos mega thread on this MB. If you spend time delving into the details of the resorts, you'll find something about one of them that appeals to you in particular.

If you're still undecided, at least you'll have acquired enough information to enable you to ask very specific, pointed questions designed to elicit the details that will enable you to make a decision. People on the MB are very good about providing the details you'll seek, but asking random strangers which resort you should select for your honeymoon won't necessarily lead you to the resort that is best suited to you.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by aneblett4162011 View Post
    Hello all Couples Resorts vets! I am trying to plan my honeymoon for next April and we have decided we definitley want to go to one of the Couples resorts. Now the hard decision, which one?! Does anyone have a suggestion to which one may be best for a honeymoon? We like adventure and I've read all the activities each resort offers and I am just having the hardest time deciding! Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
    ...This is a personal decision. Go through the various resorts options. They do vary. Then decide which one YOU think best suits YOU. Regardless which one you go with, you can't go wrong. Have fun!!!

Read sll you csn, do sll the reasearch that you have time for, and then print out the four names of the resorts. Once you have them printed out, tape them on the wall in your house. Walk to the other side of the room, blindfold yourself, turn around and throw a dart. Take off the blindfold and see which resort fate has chosen for you. It will be the exact ferfect one for you.

You may be asking yourself how I know it will be perfect for you? Well, easy, they are all phenomenal, unique unto themselves, but truly a treasure in their own. The great thing about it is there are four and you will discover that you will want to go to all of them. So, the question is truly not which one, but what order do I want to go in.....will it be CN, CSS, CTI, then CSA, or should you go to CTI first, then CSA, CSS, and CN? Or how about CTI, CSS, CN, and CSA. The choices are many, but all are great.
    Best of Luck!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

That's pretty much what I have decided to do,Billy_Audra. Another question, what is the difference in booking directly through the site or doing it with a site like Expedia?

Default Couples Swept Away

I would highly recommend Couples Swept Away with an ocean front room. We are leaving in 2 days, and it will be our 6th trip to Negril. We stayed the first 2 times at Couples Negril and have stayed our last 4 trips at Couples Swept Away. At CSA we like the large beach so that you have your privacy, we like the variety of water sports, and the many restaurants to choose from. 2 years ago, we got married on the beach there and will be back to celebrate our anniversary on June 10th.