Hybrid View

Default Booking While At The Hotel for Randymon

We will be going to CTI soon while at the hotel can we book our next trip for 2011?

Thanks
    Dianavr

Dianavr,

Your best bet is to book online or with your travel agent before you go or after you return - as long as it is done by June 30.

If you simply want the thrill of booking while you're at the resort, then go to the internet cafe and book online.

Couples Resorts

When I hit the button for the Early Escapes (F11B)the Fall in Love codes comes up instead. I have tried several different ways but it still shows and says the Fall in Love promtion codes not the Early Escapes.
    Dianavr

F11B is the correct booking code. I'll ask for the wording to be changed to Early Escapes to avoid confusion.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    F11B is the correct booking code. I'll ask for the wording to be changed to Early Escapes to avoid confusion.
    Thanks for looking into this Randy. This has been a point of confusion for some time.

There was an extended thread about a month go with several people quite confused about the Early Escape code (F11b) not showing up and the Fall in Love Again code (G11b) showing instead when you click the booking button in the Hot Deals link. I think most had assumed that the prices were correct in any case. But with multiple special deals ongoing simultaneously it was frustrating to not be able to pull up the correct code number and title for the Early Escapes. Especially with the deadline approaching. I know we have hesitated to pull the trigger on booking online because of this. I had planned to call the 800 number instead, just to make sure we were getting the correct rates for next June.

Coming home in 16 days! Looking forward to going home again next summer.