Default Dress Code at dinner

Hi there, everyone! I know that at feathers and lemongrass, it is customary to wear semi-formal dressware. How about the other restaurants? For instance, would it be O.K, to wear cute shorts, a resort-style top and nice sandals? Any information would be much appreciated!

I assume you are speaking as a female? Then yes, that will be fine at all the restaurants.

Even OK for guys. I think.

Although the FAQs say that the dress code is semi-formal, it isn't. For men, semi-form means a suit. I really wish Couples would correct the FAQs in this regard. Whoever wrote them obviously doesn't know what dress code terms mean. Khakis and a polo shirt are not "semi-formal." With this caveat, below is the dress code as set forth in the FAQs:

What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: Semi-Formal – summer or cocktail dress and sandals, or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:
    Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed.

Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

From what I am told you would be fine with that. I have been told that it is pretty resort casual most nights as long as it is not tank tops and cut offs lol...have fun

As for the other resturants other then Feathers I saw pretty much anything and everything. Shorts, nice tanks, capris, and really nice dresses! No matter what you wear you wont feel out of place!!!