Thread: Coffee

Default Coffee

My wife and I will be arriving 5/2 at CN for the very first time and I have another dumb question!
    I like getting up early in the morning and enjoying the early part of the day. However, I love my morning coffee and am wondering.....is it available early and in great quantities? have I said I LOVE my morning coffee?

You have several choices.

If you are up before 6:30am your room will be supplied with a coffee maker and coffee. If a full pot is not enough, just let your room attendant know that you need extra coffee.

You also have the option of a Nescafe espresso coffee machine that is available 24/7.

At 6:30am the Casnova Restaurant opens and coffee is available there.

If you are up after 7:30am you can have room service and they will deliver as many carafes of coffee as you need.

Or, you always have the option of doing all of the above as the morning goes on. Start with your own pot of coffee and have a carafe delivered to your room at 7:30am and then wander over to the restaurant to continue your drinking.

While you are there remember to have some rum cream with your coffee. YUM!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It is available early and as much as you want. I believe there is continental breakfast every morning if you want. I'm sure someone more familiar with CN can give you more specifics. I love my morning coffee too.

Yes, there is coffee available in the morning. You can order it sent to the room, you can brew it in your room, or you can walk down to breakfast . It's the same as at any hotel anywhere else- but with better coffee.

Having the tray of coffee, fresh fruit and pastries delivered to your room as early at 6:30 a.m. is one the the greatest perks (IMHO) of Couples. My husband likes to sleep in and I am an early riser....I enjoyed that part of the morning on the balcony with my coffee and a great book. Yay for Couples!!!

I saw a picture somewhere of what appeared to be a coffee/espresso bar at CN. I think it was a picture from a few years ago. It was actually a picture of a sign/menu offering a variety of coffees, mochas, espressos, etc. Does something like this still exist at CN? If so, where is it located and when is it available? Perhaps it was part of a theme night like the Beach Party or Chocolate Sunset. Does anyone have any insight to this? My wife loves her mochas!!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    I saw a picture somewhere of what appeared to be a coffee/espresso bar at CN. I think it was a picture from a few years ago. It was actually a picture of a sign/menu offering a variety of coffees, mochas, espressos, etc. Does something like this still exist at CN? If so, where is it located and when is it available?
    The sign/menu doesn't ring a bell, but there are at least two Nescafe espresso machines. One near the entrance to Cassava restaurant and the other in the Internet Cafe.

One of the wonderful things about CN...
    order your crafe of coffee the night before, will deliver right to your room first thing in the morning, can sit on your little balcony, or patio, listen to the resort wake up, and sip away with Blue Mountain coffee.
    The best.
    One love.
    Barb

check the buffet, My husband and I just got back from CSA last week. Every morning I would get up at 5:30 to save a Cabana and walk on the beach. I loved my early morning walks, then I would stop off at the Palms (which is the buffet) and they would have the coffee ready to go. So I would pour myself a nice hot cup of coffee and stroll on back to the room. It was great!

Also an early riser here... rather than disturb my bride's beauty rest (which, she of course, doesn't really need...), I get on out and stroll the beach. My favorite thing... grabbing one of the BIG cups from the room, wandering over to the Palms, and finding someone who can get me a carafe of coffee... and wandering about.

Life is good....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Thanks for asking the questions and all the info. We'll be at CN at the same time and I am completely lost without coffee in the morning
    Cassi

I tried the coffee supplied in the rooms. Ack. Do yourself a big favor, get it from room service.

Every morning I would get up at 5:30 to save a Cabana and walk on the beach. I loved my early morning walks, then I would stop off at the Palms (which is the buffet) and they would have the coffee ready to go. So I would pour myself a nice hot cup of coffee and stroll on back to the room. It was great!

Interesting. After all the discussion on this, someone actually comes out on the message board.

I'm glad you asked this question! I'm a coffee freak and need a lot. I'm an early morning type person and my coffee humanized me quickly : )

Great responses!