Default SSB hours of operation

I have noticed a few posts (e.g. jeffmon) with pictures of SSB during early morning hours. Beautiful. It begs the question though, what time do things get started at SSB? Up until what time could one take pictures? (Conversley, what time could one be confident no-one is taking pictures of you?) What time do people show up? (Conversley, when are all the chairs occupied?)

Six days to go and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I have noticed a few posts (e.g. jeffmon) with pictures of SSB during early morning hours. Beautiful. It begs the question though, what time do things get started at SSB? Up until what time could one take pictures? (Conversley, what time could one be confident no-one is taking pictures of you?) What time do people show up? (Conversley, when are all the chairs occupied?)

Six days to go and counting...
    I believe the hours are posted on a sign - not sure what they are but if you go before 8a.m. you should be fine or after 5 to take pictures.

As far as amounts of people it all depends when you go and who happens to be there. We went in December and it was full but there was always a few lounges available.

Have a great time - I wish we were going in 6 days.
    ... it keepsh me shane

SSB is AN 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Before 9:00 AM there are very few people on the beach or by the pool. If no one else is around it's ok to take picture. If others are present please be kind and no not take pictures.

After 5:00 PM that when guest start strolling in to watch the sunset. You can still be nude (generally stay by the pool)but you will be the very small minority, gawked and possibly photographed.