Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default December 3-10 Who's Joining us?

We are headed to CTI for the first time this December. Been to CN 3 times, but hubby wanted to visit the other side of the island.

Who will be joining us not only at the resort, but also on the Island?

Looking forward to meeting up with folks!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hey juli & scott, we're margie and scott from Vermont. Looks like we get there the day before you guys. Have a safe trip and we'll see you there!! Can't wait to relax on the island, we've never been to CTI and haven't been on vacation without the little ones for way too long.

Default Fellow Vermonters

Hi Scott & Margie,
    We are Pat and Mike and will be at CTI 12/6-12/12. It is so nice to see another Vermont couple on the message board! Where in VT. are you from? We are in Townshend in the S.E. corner.
    This will be our first trip to CTI but we have been to the other three Couples resorts.
    Hope our paths will cross.

We're actually about to move from the northeast kingdom to burlington. Hopefully we'll run into you at CTI. Either way, have a blast!

Margie & Scott ~ Nice to meet you. We don't get in until late afternoon, but first thing Friday morning we will be headed over on the boat to the island.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hello Dec people , just checkin in again to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I am going to have a garage sale in a couple weeks for more funds for the trip... so excited 105 days I think thats right anyway. Hope everyones plans are going smooth. Tip your beers and cheers to having jobs,good health, friends, family and your sweetheart!
    ~ Danielle & Corey ~

Good luck Danielle. And I agree with you! Cheers!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Hey travelpatty

Hey travelpatty---since it is going to be our birthdays on the 9 and we will both be at CTI we need to pick a spot to meet for a birthday drink or have you thought of posting a pic on the couples at couples thread. You will find a pic of me there. See you soon. :-)

Hi Jen,
    Yes, we should definitely plan to meet for a birthday drink. Because we have never been to CTI before I don't know the best place to meet but perhaps the main bar. As time gets closer we can set a time.
    I tried to post a picture without success. I am hoping to try again soon; this time with help.
    Counting down the days until Dec. 6th!
    Pat

We've started the double digit dance. 99 days for Doug and I (Ronda). We're from NE Kansas. This is our 4th time to Jamaica and 3rd time to Couples (TI & SS). You'll be able to find us at the island. See you all Dec. 5-12. I can't wait to spend time with my wonderful husband away from all the routine everyday stuff. I need it baaaddd.

Redy4vac~ Thats awesome we started our dance yesterday 98 days now dec 4-11 wooohooo. We are in Kansas City. So your pretty close to us. I am getting very excited and nervous, last time I flew on a plane was when I was 7 and I think I slept the whole time. We are connecting in Atlanta then off to Jamaica :-) well best of luck to all and hope the next 97 days are FAST!!!!!!!!!!
    ~ Danielle & Corey ~

Ronda ~ I'm with you. I'm ready for some 'us' time, but I have 96 days to go! We'll be seeing you on the island.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default 11/30-12/5

Jim and Dory from PA - we'll be honeymooning, and my bride to be is excited to take the boat over to TI as soon as we arrive. What's the best sunscreen for those "sensitive areas"?

Default TI from 12-2 to 12-12

Josh and Felicia (that's me) usually visit CN also, but due to having to book later than we wanted they were all sold out for my birthday week. We are glad to be visiting TI and meeting everyone there. This will be our first time there and I look forward to the Island, meeting everyone and having a few B-day drinks. First round on me.

Default First timers to Jamaica

We'll be there December 4-9. It's our first time to Jamaica and we can hardly wait! We're planning on going to the island ...after we visit the bar. We haven't done the whole "au naturel" stuff yet, so we're rookies.
    I read some reviews that there isn't much going on after dinner, that CTI is pretty quiet after 10, I certainly hope some of you plan to stay out.

Default Anyone from Pa gonna be there?

Wondering if anyone from Pa will be there 12-3 to 129. We're from Scranton area. Can't wait to get there!

Quote Originally Posted by CTIherewecome View Post
    We'll be there December 4-9. It's our first time to Jamaica and we can hardly wait! We're planning on going to the island ...after we visit the bar. We haven't done the whole "au naturel" stuff yet, so we're rookies.
    I read some reviews that there isn't much going on after dinner, that CTI is pretty quiet after 10, I certainly hope some of you plan to stay out.

**5 MORE DAYS until CTI. We can hardly wait!

Default We land Dec. 3

We land at 11:45 am. Hopefully we will meet you all at the lounge or on the ride to CTI. We are traveling from California and it is cold here. Not as cold as some of you, but we can't wait for the warm weather.

Felicia and Josh

Nedd2 relax..we're from Lancaster...CTIherewecome..we generally close the bar at CTI
    We'll be there 1st thru 8th..you can buy us a drink..

Default close it

Quote Originally Posted by GeoNSue View Post
    Nedd2 relax..we're from Lancaster...CTIherewecome..we generally close the bar at CTI
    We'll be there 1st thru 8th..you can buy us a drink..
    Be glad to buy you a drink and help you all close the bar. C'Ya there

We'll be at CTI from 12/5 - 12/10. 1st trip. Anybody else from WI area around that time?

Down to 64 short days until we get to enjoy these views again..
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Default Dec 5 - 12

Hi there

We have also been to Couples Negril three times and again in February. We are trying Tower Isle for first time.....

Default Fun in the sun

Chas & Jan arriving on the Dec.7th to the 14th ---- We will see you at the island all day. Drinks are on us
    Last edited by charlie & janice; October 30th, 2009 at 09:58 AM.

Beth and Steve; Nov 28th to Dec 5th.
    Looking forward to island time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast