Default Question about Romance Rewards

Hey everyone,

My boyfriend and I are thinking about going back to CTI for Xmas break. I logged in to check my romance rewards points and they totaled zero. I emailed a request to update our account but nothing has changed. We stayed xmas 2009 Dec 27th to Jan 3rd. I want to enjoy the perks as a repeat guest like I saw other couples doing. Any advice?

I've been waiting for a couple of weeks [going on 3] now, as well. They have our number hubby gave when booking for 8/2010. We were there last August. Nothing has changed on the RR page as being updated...hopefully soon!

Send an email to the address on the RR page. Seandymon will update your account for you. It shouldn't take more than about a week.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

ok I will be patient...thank you! We usually book in September so I can wait a minute. In the mean time I am writing them again requesting that our rewards point at least show up when I log in!

Thanks,

Send an email to sean@couples.com; Seandymon will assist you and ensure that you receive the credit to which you are due.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I ended up sending Seandymon an email. Eagerly awaiting his response!

As a Romance Rewards member(this will be our second trip) I'm wondering if it is a good idea to book a room that is one category below the one I'd like to have. How likely is it to get an upgrade? We'll be at CSA during Thanksgiving week of 2011.

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    As a Romance Rewards member(this will be our second trip) I'm wondering if it is a good idea to book a room that is one category below the one I'd like to have. How likely is it to get an upgrade?
    Book the category room you want; I doubt that you're eligible for an upgrade.

You don't mention your reward level, but I'm going to guess that, since you've only visited Couples once before, you're not at the Passionate Love level. An upgrade is based upon availability and is only offered to guests who have reached the Passionate Love level, which is the level guests achieve when they have stayed at least 24 nights at Couples Resorts.

Assuming that you stayed at Couples less than two weeks during your first stay, you would be at the Young Love level and would be entitled to the following Romance Rewards perks:

Young Love [3-13 Nights Stayed]

Welcome gift of two t-shirts (male/female)
    One his/her 30-minute massage
    Invitation to attend the Repeat Guest dinner
    Departure snack and water pack
    Trading Places Pass - One day exchange privileges with a Couples Resort in the same town. Space is limited and must be reserved at resort with the hotel guest services staff.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Jan ~ Book the category of the room that you want. The upgrade is only for the highest level of Romance Rewards (Passionate) and it is only if there is room available. I wouldn't count on it. Book the room you want and be pleasantly surprised if you do get an upgrade.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Pamela and Coloradojuli,
    Thanks for the information! Looks like I had better get started and book a few more trips!
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Send an email to sean@couples.com; Seandymon will assist you and ensure that you receive the credit to which you are due.
    Thank you! I did & Seandymon was very quick with his response...Couples rocks! TY Seandymon!