Default CSA Review 5/23-5/28

Hey Everyone, We just returned from CSA last Friday so I thought I should write this review while the experience is still fresh in my mind.

Airport Lounge- It was very nice, clean, and welcoming. Everyone was very friendly.We had just enough time for a Red Stripe and bathroom break before we were taken to the shuttle to take us to the hotel.

Shuttle ride to CSA- Shuttle ride was pretty uneventful except for the fact that we felt a little ripped off by the road side beer stop. Not part of Couples so won't go into that.

Hotel- We checked into CSA around 4:30 pm. We were greeted with a wet cloth and a flute of champagne. The check-in process was easy and we were in our room within 30 minutes. We followed our luggage carrier to our Garden Verandah Suite
    (Rm 4101). The room was a bit dirty. The bath tub had bugs and dirt in it and the room had a bit of an ant problem. The room neared the front of the property near the road. We were a bit disappointed with the location of the room but was okay because we booked late in the season.

We were surprised with all the activities that were included (snorkeling, wake boarding, paddle boats, kayaking, diving, catamaran, and many more).

Food- I would give the food an 8 out of 10. All in all in the food was good. We dined at all the restaurants and found that Patois and Lemon Grass were our favorites. We LOVED the french toast and coffee at Patois. We thought Feathers was a little too played up for what we got.The food wasn't great and service wasn't either. The Palms was okay for breakfast and lunch but just mediocre for dinner. Our last night there we splurged and booked a private dinner on the beach. The food was okay but not great. The service for the private dinner was, as usual, wonderful!

[U]Bars We loved the swim up bar during the day. The bartenders were very nice and we enjoyed the drinks. We also liked the beach bar hut closest to the pool with the swim up bar. Ranar made great drinks! While we waited on our reservation at Lemon Grass we had a few drinks at the Martini Bar. We were blown away by how good the drinks were and the service.

Service- The service was okay-good. We had some friendly staffers say hi to us everyday and then we had a few that weren't very friendly.

Beach- Seven Mile Beach was amazing! It was very beautiful. I have been to Ocho Rios Tower Isle and CSA's beach was far better. Although, CSA's beach is public there were guards around watching each beach vendor to make sure they didn't get too pushy with trying to sell things.

In the end we had a great time at CSA. Like most people say it was more "rustic" than the other Couples I had previously visited but that was to be expected. We met some great people there and are looking to visit another Couples resort next year!

Glad you overall had an enjoyable trip! CSA was our first trip & was awesome! We were there last Aug. This year it's CSS
    I didn't mind the beer stop at all! lol

Your review was so similar to mine. I also felt the room, also a garden verandah suite was shabby and could use a serious update. We missed you by one day as we checked out on May 23rd. Would you return to Couples again?

Yes, we will be returning to a Couples again. I'm not sure if we will visit CSA or another resort but all in all the Couples experience was good!