Default I sunbathed AN for the first time last year in St. Martin...and I LOVED it BUT...

my husband will NOT do it. We will be able to got the AN beach together at Tower Isle?

Not unless he drops trou too.

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJB View Post
    my husband will NOT do it. We will be able to got the AN beach together at Tower Isle?
    Don't know if it will be allowed to be posted, but I would love to hear more about your experience in St. Martin. I guess you felt comfortable there since you loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJB View Post
    well if you hubby refuses you may elect to look for a jamaican resort that offers C/o sunbathing. There is at least one in Negril and at least 2 heading towards ochi
    Curious what is your hubby's apprehension?

Stacey At TI as well as the other three resorts that offer AN, women may go out by themselves. And there will be plenty of support for you when you go. Unless of course hubby has a hissy fit and absolutely forbids you to go alone. lol He's really missing out on an incredible experience. I guarantee that if you can convince him to go out to the island, he will be the one not wanting to leave. After all, we can't all be crazy. I encourage you to go hubby. You will be a changed man.

Richie

You know, we were at CTI in Dec
    There was a couple that we got to know at the Piano Bar
    She wanted to go to TI
    He did not
    They ended up not going (even after our encouragement)
    His comment was, I just can't be around all those naked guys

Some people are not secure enough to try it
    From a guy's perspective, it is intimidating the first time
    But once you go, you know

John

The question has definitely been answered... but I want to put my $0.02 in.

Having played team sports at an early age, I got over any issues in the locker rooms after just a few times... not to mention that all the gyms that I've been to have group style showers.. so it's not a big deal.

Adding the opposite sex to mix is probably more of the problem, but all I can say is that having been to Tower Isle, it's a very relaxing environment, no judgments or comments made, and we always felt very welcome to be there "hanging" out.

If there were any excitement issues, I surely didn't witness them, but the easy answers are to roll over or take a dip in the pool or ocean.