Default What are Floaties?

I see a lot written about floaties - does anyone have pics? What makes them so appealing and specific to Couples?

plastic covered foam mats the are used as pads for the deck chairs and double as float mats for the water. Everything is special at Couples maybe not specific....

they are chair cushions that you can take into the water and float on, hense the name "floaties"
    Margene

The Floaties that everyone's speaking about are those thick foam cushions that fit nicely on a chaise lounge, and double as pool/ocean floats. I'm sure someone more clever than me will post a picture of one.

They are white and have the couples logo emblazoned on them (You guys really ought to sell those online, Randy)

I think to a lot of us repeaters the Couples floaties also represent another fond memory, a sort of touchstone image to a place we'd love to be. There is nothing quite as relaxing as floating in the warm Jamaican waves with a drink in your hand, and not a care in the world.

Floaties however are not to be confused with Floaters, which are known to appear after drinking several Bob Marley shots.

a floaty is a cushion that is on the loung chairs. You can take them into the water and lay on them. THEY FLOAT. You will want to have a towel to put on them while sitting on the beach or by the pool. They are rubber and foam. The only thing I can say about specific to Couples. The resorts on both sides do not have them, appealing: you don't have to take blow up rafts to float in the ocean or pool. Have a wonderful vacation

ahh, float, float on... warning... make sure you have good sunscreen on your back before heading out for floating cocktails!

Default Floaties

We lived on floaties at CN. Here's a picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL Cubismo!!!

Don't forget that floaties are also used as a bar while in the pool. And most importantly a wrap when walking from the AN beach at CN to the water.

29 days from today, I will be floating in the warm waters with a dirty bannana in my hand............................................hm mmmm.

Default Floaties are HEAVEN

Floaties are one of the best inventions since the light bulb. Well ....... Almost. CN would not be CN without a floatie.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Julie