Default First Timer Review CN

Hello Fellow Couples Friends,

My husband and I just returned from our first visit to CN. Let me start off this paragraph by saying it was AMAZING

Our vacation started out by looking on the internet for a all inclusive resort and that's when Couples popped onto my screen. I was unsure of the resort but something was pulling me into the screen, the picture were so "magical" just what I was looking for me and my husband. Well I booked right away to CN, all the properties on the website looked fantastic but CN captured my heart the moment I saw the pictures! We booked through Cheap Caribbean. Later that afternoon I started looking around for any information about Couples Resort and that's when I found it.... Couples very own web page I was so excited to find a website with real information about the resort and from people who actully went there.

Well for the next 120 days I looked on the Couples message board every chance I had, sometimes I would get busted by my employees because I told them I'll be in my office because I had tons of paperwork to do and they walked intomy office and found me looking and drooling over CN! My husband also told me to stop looking at the website so often because I might get disappointed once we arrive there. NO CHANCE. I was HOOKED the moment I laid eyes on Couples Resort

Well the day arrive, July 2nd to be exact! We finally stepped on Jamaica grounds. The flight was great and just like everyone said after going through customs (which was really easy) you go around the corner and there it is! COUPLES LOUNGE.Couples employees greet you with a real smile and open arms. I knew I had made the right descision at that very moment not only for me but for my hard working husband.

We boarded the bus which was a little scarey at first but I said heck I'm up for an adventure! And what a adventure it was! The drive was wonderful we meant a great couple on the bus that was going to Cn for the first time too! I couldn't wait to see the resort with my own two eyes and that's when we pulled up. I had my camera in my hands really to start taking pictures so I can always have these memories. When we got out of the bus a nice gentleman had a pair of tongs and a silver platter with freshly cool whit towels for us. SNAP I got that picture of the gentleman hading over the towel to my husband Just then a beautiful Island girl came over and offered us a glass of champange! It was as if I was living inside a fairy tale book espically after reading everyones stories on the message board! Well they gather our luggage and took us to our room and right then I thought I died and went to heaven!!!!

It didn't take me and my husband long to jump into our swim suits and head for the beach. OH..The beach, what a BEAUTIFUL SITE...It does not get any better than that! Our feet hit the white soft sand and before we knew it a gentleman came up to us and offered us a cocktail. Yep...We died and went to Couples Heaven

The next 5 days went by so fast, We enjoyed everything Couples had to offer! The food was Amazing, Service the Best and the Tree Hut Massage I can't put into words...This was the first time me and my husband ever had a massage. I'm so glad we waited and had one at Couples...It like your first kiss, you'll never forget it. I really do beleive the employees are what makes this place so special. I met so many wonderful people there and a friendship like no other. "Wow" would be an understatement for this place. You see me and my husband always work long hours and never really get to be together very often. This vacation I wanted something special because every other vacation we had was more like family vacations. I felt like after 27 years of marriage our love for each other was fading. I needed a special place to re-light our fire....Boy did I find it. Sparks were flying the very first night there!!!! Let me tell you first hand about the MAGIC there at Couples...I felt like I went back in time to our honeymoon We felt like happy bubbly kids again. Splashing in the water, holding hand at sunset and really enjoying each others company. 5 days of pure heaven with over 2000 pictures to prove it.

Well talk about pictures, I wanted to capture ever moment of me and my husband woderful journey. Yes I know that's alot of pictures but the people that visited CN will understand because everywhere you turn beauty is there! I bought a beautiful coffee style photo album in the gift shop before leaving. I had plans to fill it up with all of our wonderful pictures from CN. Well I'm sorry to say I'm going to need your help in this.

After returning to the states I couldn't wait to open my suitcase up and get my camera out to start processing pictures of our trip. That's when I relized that we were robbed. Someone at the airport opened our luggage and stole our camera, jewerly, gifts and more! I was devestated, I couldn't beleive that someone would do such a thing but they did! I cried for 3 days straight. I really don't care about my material things but my pictures!!!! I took some Amazing pictures of my husband. I never seen him so happy as I did that week at Couples. I realize I have the meomries in my head but sometimes meomeries fade and that's why photo's are so special because it helps trigger your memory.

So I'm asking my fellow Couple friends to do me a huge favor. If you can find it in your heart to send me some pictures of CN and the employees I would really apperiate it. I know it won't replace my pictures but at least I will have pictures to fill in my photo album. We met a great couple from Canada that we hung out with our last day there and they sent us a few pictures they took which was great! Also Anita from the message board sent me some too, she was so great to do that. I told my husband that something good will come out of this I know!! After my intial madeness I came to tems that maybe someone needed to sell my items to help feed the family or something. I don't know why he/she needed to steal but I hope God Blesses them. At least me and my husband was fourtate to be able to wutness such a AMAZING resort If anyone can help I would like to repay you for your kindness.

One Love
    Curtis and Millie Grimes
    Savannah Georgia

Sorry....I forgot to include our email address
    Mgrimes@oldfieldsc.com

Thanks!
    Curtis and Millie Grimes

I am not sure if I have them on a disk or not but I will have to check. The ones I have for sure is our wedding pics when we got married there four years ago. We thought we lost ours as well but luckily we had another couple with us that took just as many as we did. If I can I will send you a link to all of them.
    Have you done a search for CN pictures? I did on the old message board and saw some really good ones.

Millie - Will send more pics as discussed in email - glad you loved CN as much as we do. PS I am Canadian too Anita McWilliams
    Ya Mon

Millie
    Hi It is Mariann Dunlap- I talked to you on the message board before our trip and also at the resort. I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. As a matter of fact I have pictures of you in the pie eating contest!! I also have some great shots of the resort. I would be glad to send them to you. Just send me your e-mail address. My e-mail is jdunlap315@knology.net. I will send them through the Kodak gallery. You don't have to sign or buy anything to view the pictures. Again so sorry in what happened but I am so happy you had a great time at CN.
    Mariann

Thanks for the great review! I enjoyed reading it... I"m very sorry to hear about the theft... That stinks!!!
    -Otter,

Default We''ll Help You Out

Curtis and Millie:
    We were shocked to hear about your luggage. We will be at CN in about 6 weeks and promise to email you some beautiful pictures. Do you have any specific requests for pictures? What is the best email address to send the pictures to? Thanks. Lonnie

Major bummer about the camera being stolen. When we went in 2007 I had the contents of my jewelry box stolen. Not sure if this happened in Mo Bay or charlotte. Nothing valuable like a camera. I do have some pictures of CN, if you click on my username you can view my albums and take what you want or email me if you need anything sent that way.

What a beautiful, yet sad story. Here are some of my fav pics from CN over the years. Going back in 52 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

gocurtmill sorry about you loss
    2000 pics ? in 5 days ooophaaaa that is a lot of pics

some quick math 5 X 24 X 60 (minutes in negril )
    - 5 X7 X60 (minute sleeping ) leaves about 5100 minutes / 2000 pics in essense you were taking one pic ever 2.5 minute while awake that is a boat load of pic taking. Next trip after investing so much effort you may want to put you camera in your carry on to minimize loss

Messican- Thank you so much, that's another thing I love about Couples resort are the guests. Really special people that becomes your friend
    Jahnadian- Anita I will never ever forget your kindness to me, you are truly an Angel for sending your wonderful pictures. I hope you and your husband has a safe trip and a Blast at CN.
    Jimnmariann- It was so nice meeting you in person at CN, Thanks for all the great info before coming to CN. It was so helpful. I would love to have that picture,email is Mgrimes@oldfieldsc.com
    Isagenixfreak- Thanks, it was truly Amazing. I will never forget
    Lonnie_JoAnn- Thank you so much, your thoughtfulness means alot
    turnh20- I'm so sorry about your jewerly, I really feel your pain. It's so sad that people steal But I would have never met some of the nicest people (like you) if it didn't happen
    Mabluz- Beautiful Pictures, Thanks for sharing
    Kid_Kadoodle- Yeah I know it was a lot of pictures but everywhere I looked was natural beauty. I took alot of pictures of my husband just stolling along the beach, I think I had every footprint he made It was so awesome to see him smile so much. Like I said before we work so much we don't/can't enjoy each other as much as we would like to. This trip was exactly what we needed. Trust me I will learn my lesson from now on. Only carry ons from now on

Thank you everyone for all the love and support. I am truly bless to be able to go to such a wonderful resort and meet the most fantastic people that ever walk on this Earth. I will be forever grateful for your kindness. May God Bless you all!!!!

Curtis and Millie Grimes

So sorry to hear about your camera. I'm a shutterbug - we take a minimum of 800 pics when we go to Couples...It would be heartbreaking to lose those. So I sent you a link to our "condensed" album in shutterfly for your enjoyment.

Take care...