Default CSS Questions - Booked for July

We are booked July 9th for 5 nights at CSS. Very excited! We booked a 1 bedroom beachfront suite. We stayed at CSA several years ago and loved it so we are looking forward to trying another couples resort

I had a couple of what to bring questions. Trying to keep my packing weight down.

1) Do I need to bring Shampoo, conditioner and body wash or is there enough provided? I have very long curly hair so good quality hair products are essential when you combine my hair with chlorine and salt water.

2) Is there an ipod dock in the room? wondering if I should bring my own.

Any tips on things not to miss at the resort or outside the resort?

Thanks! I'm sure there will be more questions to come.

You have picked a wonderful resort to go to!! We have lots of suggestions that might help out, send us an e-mail at pellis4@cogeco.ca and we'll send you some tips and also some pictures, if you'd like!
    (Karen&Paul)

Couples provides enough shampoo/conditioner, etc. If you run out, they will bring more. If you ever find you don't have enough, you can always call housekeeping and they will bring more

No ipod dock in the room

If you've never been before, you should do the Dunn's River excursion. Personally, I think it's over-hyped, but everyone should do it at least once (especially since it's included).

any other specific questions, feel free to email me at bmanning@reedtech.com. I'll be happy to answer and can give you pics too.

The shampoo is the same as at CSA. I personally don't care for the shampoo, so I bring my own. The shampoo is also a shampoo/conditioner mix and it doesn't quite do the job on either end.

Yes, there are ipod docking stations in all of the rooms at CSS. Actually there are ipod docking stations at all of the Couples resort's rooms.

They appear to no longer be carrying the body gel at least there wasn't any when we were there in November 2009.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Cheza
    Take advantage of Karen's offer to email them. Karen and Paul made our trip to CSS the best by answering hundreds of questions for us before we booked.
    As per your question about shampoo, we forgot ours and used the one provided. It is a shampoo/conditioner and not as good as the products I usually use. I did miss my own for sure. My hair frizzed the whole trip, no matter what I put in my hair or sprayed on it it still was not a pretty site.
    They do put a nice body cream in your room though and a bath gel. The soaps are also nice. The last two days they left us the green aloe gel. I wish we had received all week, it works wonders on a sunburn.
    Enjoy CSS it is an awesome place.We just got back May 25th

I would bring your own conditioner. I have short hair and I need a good conditioner while I'm there. We stayed in a I bed suite up in G block and were disapointed that the ipod dock was hard wired into the bedroon so we couldn't use it for the living room and balcony. Have a great time.

Cheza
    CSS. What time are does your flight arrive on the July 9th? We arrive on Delta, 10:30 AM from Atlanta. Leaving DFW on the 8th and spending the night in Atlanta.

Also join everyone on the Meet-up at Couples, CSS July 2010 thread. CSA is the only Couples Resort we have not been to
    Ask away bigwillietex@yahoo.com

Jeff

I will echo what others have said about the shampoo. I have very thick hair and used my own conditioner.
    As for things not to miss...we did both zip-lining and river tubing on trips to CSS. The zip-lining was AMAZING! I believe that we used the Chukka company for the zip lining and booked it while at the resort.

Default conditioner

If you have longer hair bring you own conditioner. That was the only thing I missed my last trip.

1) Do I need to bring Shampoo, conditioner and body wash or is there enough provided? I have very long curly hair so good quality hair products are essential when you combine my hair with chlorine and salt water.

-There is enough, but the shampoo was not friendly to my hair. I would bring conditioner at the very least. We had enough shower gel.

2) Is there an ipod dock in the room? wondering if I should bring my own.
    Yes, there is!

We just got back and loved it - enjoy!
    Sean & Bekah Walsh

If you only have 5 days, I would say don't even leave the resort! Get as much beach time as possible. Dunn's river is worth doing once, but I'd wait until you have more time.