Default Amercian Airlines from Chicago O'hare

Hello All -

Just wondering if anyone has looked at the flight schedule for American from Chicago. I'm looking ahead to April of 2011...I know I know it's about 10 months away but I am excited...what can I say...
    Anyways, I noticed that American does not have any direct flights to MO BAY during this time. We were lucky to have a direct flight from Chicago in April of this year so I kind of got spoiled. Can anyone tell me, from past experience, if and when American tends to add direct flights?

We are going in April as well(first time for an April trip). We were spoiled with the direct AJ flight. We continue to watch on kayak.com but as of now nothing yet. We did read about a possible airline adding direct flights from Rockford. Hopefully some airline will add direct flights. April soon come.

I just booked from o'hare and I couldn't find any airline other than USA 3000 to book a direct flight. So we are taking USA 3000 for our trip to CSA on July 29th-Aug 5th. Hopefully it will be a decent flight. Good luck!

We are traveling to CSA via American Airlines this coming August. I had started watching Kayak for pricing in December/January, and AA did not have a direct flight on our particular travel days. AA added a direct flight about mid-March on the Sunday of our trip (both to/from), which we will be using on our trip down. Coming back on a Tuesday, so still doing a connection in MIA.

This happened about 5 months before our trip. Perhaps the same for your trip - who knows! Happy travels nonetheless.

We have a direct flight this July 11th from Chicago to montego Bay on American Airlines. We leave Chicago at 820AM.

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    We have a direct flight this July 11th from Chicago to montego Bay on American Airlines. We leave Chicago at 820AM.
    We just came back using the same AA direct flights both ways out of Chicago and they were great! No delays. We were in Jamaica in less than 4 hours.

we are looking to go in april out of ohare as well...mom in law is a TA and she says it is far too early too book a flight, prices are high and they are more than likely to drop as the time approaches. So we are booking sat-sat CSA and will worry about flight later. We had a direct AA flight this year out of ORD that left about 8:30ish and returned form mobay the following say about 2ish.
    Erika & Sean

We have the same AA 8:20am flight in August...sure do miss the 6:25am AirJamaica used to have

Columbo, u were lucky. I have been looking @ AA so that I can get my reward points but, could not find any direct flights either to MBJ. I guess the rest of us just have to keep looking, hoping and praying. I even have an alert set up with AA for any sales and promotions going to Jamaica.

Default AA Flights

We're flying out of O'hare on June 25th of this year via AA. Unfortunately they did not have any direct flights so we're transferring in Dallas. Last year we had a direct flight via AJ and absolutely loved it. We've already booked next year's CSS trip for June 25, 2011 and hopefully we can book a non-stop flight!
    Dr. Walls

We usually fly Air Jamaica out of Chicago but going on AA for the first time this July.

Columbo - we are on the same flight on July 11th! See ya at the airport!!!! I'll have to post our picture so you know who to look for (or avoid - LOL!!)

Cindy

Also doing the American Airlines. Two reasons, only direct flight from Chicago now that Air Jamaica is no more and my husband got the Citibank Card AA through his work so if we are going to take a vacation, might as well let our vacation rack up some mileage points too. Leaving for CSS on August 14th. Been to the Negril side twice so going to do the Ocho Rios side this time.

Quote Originally Posted by spice505 View Post
    Columbo, u were lucky. I have been looking @ AA so that I can get my reward points but, could not find any direct flights either to MBJ. I guess the rest of us just have to keep looking, hoping and praying. I even have an alert set up with AA for any sales and promotions going to Jamaica.
    Yes we were we booked back in March on frequent flyer points and the only drawback was we had to stay 11 nights instead of seven, it was so hard to take being stuck there an extra 4 days LOL