Default Announcing the June 1 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Here are the details of the CWE for June 02.

Name: Free Travel Insurance
    Resorts: ALL
    Category: ALL
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm June 2, 2010
    Travel Window: August 16 – December 25, 2010
    Restrictions: 5 night minimum stay - May not be combined with any other promotion or value added offers.
    Offer: Couples Resorts offers free travel insurance at couples.com. Protect yourself and get free "Cancel For Any Reason" waiver....$158 Value

Couples Resorts

Just a quick question regarding today's special. If I book today for January 2011 will I get the free travel insurance PLUS the $500 resort credit? I notice it says "cannot be combined with any other offer" so I want to make sure the resort credit will still apply. Thanks

Northern gal:

The free travel insurance offer is for travel as stated above: August 16 - December 25, 2010.

Couples Resorts

Hello,
    So this can not be used if you are getting the discounted price for the Fall in Love Again price?
    Thanks
    Ashley

ash_fox_2005: If you book today and pay the current rate, the travel insurance will be included.

Charmo:In order to receive the free travel insurance, you would need to cancel and rebook at today's rates. Evaluate what you paid and what you would have to pay today. Not much of a savings, if at all.

Couples Resorts