Thread: Weather Worry

Default Weather Worry

I just looked at the weather for our honeymoon....rain 60% each day. Is this for real? We were looking forward to the beach : (

No worries. It might rain for 15 min during the day. It is the tropics. Jamaican's call it liquid sunshine. There will be plenty of warm sunshine. Relax and trust that you have made the best decision in a Resort for your honeymoon. It will be No Problem Mon!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

If it rains for 5 minutes, the 60% prediction is successful... no worries...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

It will rain but it is a welcome coll me off and typically happens when you are hungry or need to get out of the sun any ways. Again no worries cause it will rain!

The song that comes to mind is "Listen to the rhythym of the falling rain".

You can expect tropical showers to pop up almost every noon. In Jamaica it is considered good luck to have it rain on your wedding day. We were fortunate enough to view a few of those lucky couples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiBdph2KXb8

Dont fret, it does not last!! And is followed by lots of sunshine. Take that time to eat, relax in your room, or shower. In fact, I gurantee you it will rain. And believe me when I say, you WILL get plenty of beach time!!! No problem Mon!!