Hybrid View

Default CSS links to sign up for excursions??

We are booked to go to CSS in August. Can't Wait!!! Our first trip to Jamaica!! Is there a place I can look at the excursion that are available and possibly book ahead of time??? Or do I have to wait until I get there??

Thanks
    Lisa

I believe that you will have to book with the tour desk when you get there.

I think that you book excursions with Chukka Tours at the desk. Here is a link that you can get more info on the available tours. http://www.chukkacaribbean.com/jamaica.php

Others can probably give you some more information.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Quote Originally Posted by blueizzntx View Post
    We are booked to go to CSS in August. Can't Wait!!! Our first trip to Jamaica!! Is there a place I can look at the excursion that are available and possibly book ahead of time??? Or do I have to wait until I get there??

Thanks
    Lisa
    Did you ever get a list? There are more than just Chukka tours, so I was trying to find out more ahead of time so I can research them online before signing up at the resort.

The only answer I got was for Chukka tours. Let me know if you find anything more please!!

Thanks
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by blueizzntx View Post

Thanks
    Lisa
    Hi Lisa! When will you be there? Our first Jamaica trip as well - can't wait!

we will be at CSS August 21-28 not long enough but I will take it!!! Soo excited!! When will you be there and what part of Texas are you from?? We live in Houston.

Lisa