Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default JUNE PHOTO CONTEST

Here are some of our favorite pics from our recent trip to CSS. That place is heaven on earth.

1) Sunset before the Gala
    Name:  DSCN0755_Small.jpg
Views: 8345
Size:  32.0 KB

2) Jazz saxophone during the sunset
    Name:  DSCF4842.jpg
Views: 8277
Size:  31.5 KB

3) Sunset Hour
    Name:  DSCF4916.jpg
Views: 8317
Size:  34.4 KB

Default May photo contest

This was our 5th time to Jamaica. We have now stayed at all 4 Couples resorts (Swept Away twice). We stayed at Tower Isle May 16-23, 2010. We had an awsome time. As at all of the resorts, there is so much to do and see. We love, love, love Jamaica and her people and can't wait until we can come home again. Next year is our 10 yr anniversary (we stayed at Couples Negril for our honeymoon), we are trying to decide which one we want to go to for our celebration. Which ever decision we make, I know we will not be disappointed. Couples you are fabulous!!!

Default Photo contest entries

A few shots from our April 24-May 1st trip to Couples Negril.

It was our first visit to a couples and only now do I completely understand why so many guests return to Couples year after year.

We are thrilled at the chance to win a few nights free toward our next visit.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Default Tower Isle couples Resort

This was me and my girlfriends first time in Jamaica and what an experience. The Tower Isle Couples Resort was awesome. Great shows, wonderful hospitality and the excursions were a blast. Our stay was from 5/16 to 5/20. Our most enjoyable time was at Dunns River Falls. An experience that should not be missed. We also enjoyed the Cattamaran cruise and Eight rivers Dinner arrangement.

Default Jammin In Jamaica Yah Mon................

welcome to a couple of my fav's from Jamaica 2010. the sunset was at CSA wedding on the beach site.Danny and Angie on the beach at CSA wedding taking photo shoots...and the strangest palm tree i ever seen at CSA or anywhere for that matter..........ENJOY....John-N-Nancy

Default our visit home to CSA

I really only wanted to name the one photo -- it is the one taken of Trashanna at breakfast and when I see this picture what I think of is HOME and I am comforted.

Home in Jamaica is a smile... This is the epitomy of what it is I feel when I think of CSA and our time spent there and what I know I will feel when we get to come back home to Jamaica. Trashanna's smile says everything and nothing more needed to be said.

The other 2 can be "Our favorite situation" OR "Darn!! we are stuck with only a palappa and a sunset on the beach)
    and lastly:
    Joey at CSA!

Francine & Joe
    May 3rd through May 11th 2010
    Last edited by Francine; June 2nd, 2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: trying to post pics

Default June photos

Our May 18-25, 2010 visit to CSS

1. "Crackers" looking at the Couples logo painted on nail

2. Easton handing a Bob Marley

3. A Bob Marley about to be enjoyed

Default First Time to Paradise

My wife and I got married at CSS in early May of 2010 and it could not have been a better 2 weeks.
    The first pic is of the sunset just as the beach party was starting.
    The second pic is of my Wife in one of the many jungle areas
    The third pic is of my wife on Sunset Beach after we got married. We did our own little photo shoot all over the resort.

Default From Alabama to Negril, Jamaica

We recently stayed at Couples Negril for 8 days and had the most amazing time. We were married on the beach with our toes in the sand... it was so special and more beautiful than we had dreamed. I can not begin to describe how much I loved everything... the staff, the food, the acommodations, the STAFF!!! everything and everyone made it the trip of a lifetime... we are already planning our next trip!!!

Photo... on a frog hunt to find the tiniest creature that was the soundtrack for our wonderful nights at Couples Negril.

Couples Swept Away, Negril
    May 7-10

Sun is shining, weather is sweet. Makes you want to move your dancing feet. - Bob Marley

Default June Photo Contest

CN May 2-8 2010 Another glorious trip to Jamaica's #1 resort for Couples of all ages. It was difficult selecting just 3 photo's. Jamaican sunsets are beautiful coupled with the calm waters of Bloody Bay...photo opportunities are endless. We enjoyed everything CN had to offer from food-drinks to activities (snorkeling, water skiing and the sunset cruise to the cliffs). We haven't found a resort in the Caribbean that can match the warm/friendly Staff or service of CN. We'll be back.
    Our photo's were taken on the beach near Bldg 1. Enjoy!

Default Couples Negril

These are three of our favorite pictures from our trip to Couples Negril. This was our first time to Jamaica and we will definately return. The diving is great!!

Default Our first time at Couples

We had an amazing time at Couples Tower Isle May 17-21, 2010. Here are our favorite photos:
    1)Right before the Monday night dinner on the beach
    2)Sunrise from our room
    3)Relaxing on the balcony

We had a 2week stay in May, 1 week @ CSA followed by 1wk @ CNG.

Photo 1: Our 1st lunch view @ CSA - heaven!

Photo 2: The face of our friend Scott reflects everyone's feelings when it's time to leave our beloved Couples.

Photo 3: Nature at its best - the hidden pond opposite CNG Lobby

Couples Tower Isle
    May 17-23, 2010

We visited CTI on our honeymoon! We absolutely loved the water sports, horseback riding, pool, and spa. We can't wait to go back!

Visited CSS in May and had a great time!

Name:  mini-IMG_2045.jpg
Views: 7178
Size:  79.3 KB

Name:  mini-IMG_3458.jpg
Views: 7090
Size:  31.7 KB

Name:  mini-IMG_3745.jpg
Views: 7148
Size:  41.5 KB

Default Another sunset in Negril

Just one of many great sunsets at Couples Negril.

Pictures from our January 2010 trip to Couples Negril

Our Favorite Pool

Our Romantic Table at the Otaheite Awaits

Just Married in the Negril Sunset
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Default Couples Negril Photos

Couples Negril. May 1st - 6th.
    The trip of a lifetime! Couples Negril was incredibly beautiful and romantic, but also FUN! We can't wait to go back!!

Default Couples Negril 5/21 - 5/25

It was hard to choose 3 pictures to post as it was nearly impossible to take a "bad" picture. Here are three of our faves.

The Sunsets were beautiful - even when we couldn't see the sun:

Jamaica's gift to my wife on her 30th birthday:

...and the stress just melts away:

KosmoNut-What brand/type of camera do you have? Your pics are awesome and very vivid!!
    Thanks,

Default CTI June 2010

CTI June 4th-9th, the most amazing experience. Pictures cannot even begin to describe the beauty of Jamaica and the Couples Resort.

This couple was beside our side the entire trip.
    Name:  IMG_3660.jpg
Views: 6195
Size:  29.0 KB

Why can't food at home look and taste like this? We want to thank waiters Otis/Kendrick for making our dinner at the Bayside memorable.
    Name:  IMG_3954.jpg
Views: 6193
Size:  37.2 KB

In just 5 days at CTI we met some of the most amazing couples, CTI seems to attract amazing people, here are just a few.
    Name:  IMG_4237.jpg
Views: 6211
Size:  52.3 KB

Default No worries

Our honeymoon at Couples Negril was absolutely amazing. The week was more relaxing and beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The sunsets overlooking Bloody Bay are quite possibly the best in the world. Now we are trying to figure out which Couples to go to next, and when we can go!

All of the pictures I uploaded were taken from the balcony of our room. Ya mon!

from our third trip back home to CN, April 2010. Awesome as always!

1) savoring the view

2) hanging out at the swim-up bar

3) soaking it all in from the swings before having to get on the goodbye bus

Default June Phot Contest

Sea Turtle
    Lounging in the Hammcok
    Roy the Woodcarver
    Jack & Donna

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast