Default Became a fan of SSB

This past May (24-29) wife & I stayed at CTI for our second visit. Taking advantage of the Trading Places perk we spent Wednesday of that week at CSS. After a quick spin around some of CSS we headed over to Sunset beach. Being a big fan of Tower Island, I along with Mrs BostonWalt were very impress with the A/N set up at CSS. Having the beach grill right there is a huge advantage SSB has over TI, no question. Enjoyed having the beach right there is also very nice. Best of both world’s pool & beach.

I do take issue with some MB folks complaining about rocks at SSB…Come to Cape Cod and I will show you rocks…we have boulders compared to the little pebbles on SSB.

Also a tip of the cap to the entertainment staff at CSS, during our day at SSB we received a little more liquid sunshine than most of us would have cared for that day. A staff member (can’t recall his name) came to the rescue, getting the SSB crew involved in Music, TV, Movie trivia and for the next hour plus we had no clue is was raining, what a great time we all had. When he was done, the sun came out….How do they do that??

Thank you SSB & CSS for adding to my Couples vacation.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

SSB is our favorite place in the whole world.

Bilkat

Default Became a Fan of SSB

"A staff member (can’t recall his name) came to the rescue"...That would most likely be Miguel. He's a real character and a lot of fun.

Between Miguel and Jhaneal (SP? - Bartender @ SSB) the games at SSB can be a blast!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    This past May (24-29) wife & I stayed at CTI for our second visit. Taking advantage of the Trading Places perk we spent Wednesday of that week at CSS. After a quick spin around some of CSS we headed over to Sunset beach. Being a big fan of Tower Island, I along with Mrs BostonWalt were very impress with the A/N set up at CSS. Having the beach grill right there is a huge advantage SSB has over TI, no question. Enjoyed having the beach right there is also very nice. Best of both world’s pool & beach.

I do take issue with some MB folks complaining about rocks at SSB…Come to Cape Cod and I will show you rocks…we have boulders compared to the little pebbles on SSB.

Also a tip of the cap to the entertainment staff at CSS, during our day at SSB we received a little more liquid sunshine than most of us would have cared for that day. A staff member (can’t recall his name) came to the rescue, getting the SSB crew involved in Music, TV, Movie trivia and for the next hour plus we had no clue is was raining, what a great time we all had. When he was done, the sun came out….How do they do that??

Thank you SSB & CSS for adding to my Couples vacation.
    if comparing ochi beaches to negril then there is a vast difference and indeed ochi's beaches are much rockier and harder to navigate without thought oh course comparing to the beaches of maine and nova scotia then ochi is actualy a lil smoother is there an indoor area at ssb ? How does one not have a clue it was raining ?

Default maywillcomehard...let me explain

How does one not have a clue it was raining ? Easy.

1st you start with a great group of people(mix of CSS & CTI).
    2nd you all gather around the CSS swimup bar.
    3rd you add a very good entertainment staff member from CSS who keeps everyone involved.
    4th you have a bartender that keeps everyones glass full.

And there you have it....What rain??
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

And Miguel is so great at keeping everyone involved, and Jheanel is the best at keeping everyone's glasses full! They make a great combination for a really fun time at SSB, rain or shine!!
    (Karen&Paul)