Thread: Pictures of CN

Default Pictures of CN

Does anyone have pictures of the view from deluxe oceanview and beachfront rooms at CN? From the panoramic map, it doesn't look like these rooms actually face the beach the way the beachfront verandah rooms at CSA do. Just trying to decide which room category to book because other than the view, the rooms sound the same. Thanks in advance.

JamaicanLove

The actual design of CN is similar to a horseshoe with a not full on ocean view from the rooms.

Attachment 7090

For more pictures here is a dedicated Couples site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JamaicanMeCrazy/
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; June 12th, 2010 at 06:04 PM.

As you can see none of the rooms are truly ocean front. We always book a garden view room, the veiw is good and we don't spend that much time in our room anyway. I would rather an extra day or so.

We booked an ocean view when we were there in September. We booked for next June and booked a garden view but get the upgrade to an ocean view with the early booking for free. We decided that if we didn't get the upgrade for free we weren't going to spend the extra money. I think the only time we were in the room during daylight hours is when it rained in the afternoon for 45 minutes or so.

I have photo's of the beachfront room we stayed in last Dec. E-mail me at iahawks_rule@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you.

LOVE your e-mail address! Go Hawks!