Thread: CSA room?

Default CSA room?

Does anyone know if the rooms at CSA have shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash? I don't want to pack all of that stuff if I don't have to.

Small bottles, typical hotel size, of all are provided and restocked as required. Seems to be adequate for most folks, but others will pack their personally preferred brand or product. As a suggestion, if you decide to pack your own, purchase small travel bottles to fill before leaving home (available at Walgreens, Target and such) to take just enough for your trip rather than trying to pack the full size bottles you have at home. That's what my wife does for conditioner.

When are you going? Have a great trip!

I just wanted to add that they also have aloe vera and lotion, so even if you're picky about shampoo products, you definitely don't have to worry about bringing aloe along.

And on a caveat, I would also recommend, if you bring your own lotion... not to bring anything that smells "pretty!" Your husband may like it but so will the bugs. And yes, I am speaking from personal experience (at CSS, but same concept applies!)

Just to append to Dirtleg's post: there is NO conditioner. Just "conditioning shampoo" and not a lot of it. I find that the shampoo doesn't get my hair clean enough, and it CERTAINLY doesn't condition well. The lotion and aloe and body wash, however, are spectacular and we don't bother packing those.

V

Couples provides a conditioning shampoo, not a separate shampoo and conditioner. It does not work well for me. We travel with carry-on luggage only, so I don't take my own conditioner but buy it at the resort. Nothing fancy; at CN, CSA, and CTI, the sundries store carried Suave brand shampoo and conditioner.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I recall someone else posting that they don't provide conditioner. I'm bringing extra JIC.

I'm not a real fan of the shampoo/conditioner. It is a combination and with the water and chlorine it just doesn't do the trick so I bring my own. It works fine for my hubby's hair, but his is cut to 3/4" all over.

Not sure about the body wash as last time we were there they did not have any. Not sure if they were out that week or stopped carrying it. We had some other friends go a different week and they also didn't get any.

Anyone been there recently that can answer the question on the body wash?

If they do still have the body wash, it is wonderful. I loved it.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We leave next Tuesday morning and get married there on the 18th.
    Thanks for the info!

There is shampoo with conditioner in it and a body wash as well as a very nice body cream. I need a conditioner in my hair so I pack my own. The shampoo is nice but not ecough conditioning for me.
    Karon

I stand corrected.

Not a big hair product guy.