Default CSA Honeymoon perks

Hello. Like many others before us, my soon-to-be wife and I will be honeymooning at CSA in a couple of weeks. The travel agent indicated 'honeymoon couple' on our reservation, but is there anything we should know or be prepared with to take advantage of whatever perks may be available??
    Thanks!

You will get a bottle of champaigne at check in which to me wasn't that great. We kept the bottle as a nice souveneir though. You also get a couples massage which is great. That's all that we got I think. Actually we dent get the champaign for a few days so don't worry if you dont get it right away.

You can email guest services and request a list of additional things you can do to make it special. It costs extra but if you want to surprise someone it's nice.

This is a direct copy/paste from the honeymoon section of the website.

You vowed to love this person for better or worse. Let’s start with the better!

From the moment you arrive for your Jamaican Honeymoon at Couples Resorts you realize you have made the right choice. Cross the threshold of your exquisite room and be greeted by a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine. Also enjoy His / Her half hour massages, compliments of Couples Resorts. [Please bring proof of marriage as it is required. Arrival must be within 30 days of wedding date.]

Enjoy your honeymoon!!

You will need to bring proof of your wedding date as the perks are only given to newlyweds within 30 days of their wedding. Anything with a date on it will do.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

You might have to ask for the champagne. We never got ours which was a disappointment. I wanted to keep the bottle too.

thanks, dudes.

we are going for our honeymoon also and at time of booking there was the possibility of an upgrade, has anyone ever received a room upgrade when arriving for their honeymoon?

Quote Originally Posted by laura21 View Post
    we are going for our honeymoon also and at time of booking there was the possibility of an upgrade, has anyone ever received a room upgrade when arriving for their honeymoon?
    Free upgrades are offered, if available, to members of Couples' Romance Rewards program, a loyalty program for returning guests. In order to qualify for a free upgrade, you must be at the Passion Love level of the RR program, which level guests attain when they have stayed for a total of at least 24 nights at the various Couples Resorts.

There seem to be a few posts recently about travel agents telling future guests that a free upgrade might be available to honeymooners. There are a lot of people celebrating special events (wedding, honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.). Couples can't give everyone a free upgrade and has chosen to give them to guests who have proven loyal to the chain. As I said, however, upgrades are based upon availability. We've stayed at the various Couples Resorts for a total of 17 visits and have NEVER received a free upgrade. Book the room category you want and expect to receive a room in that category.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).