Default New to Couples--Please Help--CN

My name is Dan. I am getting married June 2010.

My fiance and I have decided to honeymoon At Couple Negril and I am totally lost on which room to select. Where can I get the best deal for making reservations?

Please help!!!

Congratulations on your up coming marriage and for picking Couples. Welcome to the family.

The room choice really depends (in my mind) on how much time you are going to spend in the room and what you are looking for. We prefer the garden viewroom which is the basic room because then we can stay longer. And to be honest we never spend that much time in our room anyway.

As for making the best deal, that depends on when you are going. Right now Couples has the Fall in Love Again special that is great and applies for next year as well. I have found a couple of different sites that have great rates as well. If you would like to email me I will be more then happy to send you their links. karin at hegangel dot com.

My wife and I were married at CN 4 years ago and we stayed in the garden view room. Before we went I was worried we made the wrong choice. Once we got there I would not have had it any other way. We were on the second floor in bldg 7 and had a great view of the pond and could still see the ocean from our room. We are going back next year fot our 5 year annv. and we are going to try to get the same room.
    You rarely do not spend that much time in your room and unless you love big bathrooms and upgrade to a suite, the only other difference is the location. For us we are in and out of the bathroom and running to the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by drw0714 View Post
    My name is Dan. I am getting married June 2010.

My fiance and I have decided to honeymoon At Couple Negril and I am totally lost on which room to select. Where can I get the best deal for making reservations?

Please help!!!
    Congrats Dan!
    We've booked directly with Couples. My daughter and her fiance booked with "Unforgettable Honeymoons". They offered a low down payment and they set up a link for friends/family to make donations to pay for the honeymoon as a wedding gift.

The room category is personal taste, we've always booked the Gardenview room and loved it. Heres a view from our room.
    Attachment 732
    Last edited by Ladydia41; May 4th, 2010 at 09:52 AM.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013