Default Cn deluxe ocean question

Hey cn fans, can you help me out? In nov 2015 we are going to cn and staying in a deluxe ocean room. In the past I have stayed in garden and wanted to change it up a bit. Where are these located? Yes, I know I can't request a room and have no intentions of doing so, however I am curious to where you think the best ocean rooms are?
    For example, one time we had a 3 floor garden room in building 4. Definitely not my favorite, but I've read others that love it.
    We will be at csa this nov and when we trade places we are going to try to scope out the buildings that have ocean deluxe rooms so we can get xtra excited for the following trip.
    Thanks!!!

I think we were in OD and we were second floor building 9. Pretty good view of the beach, garden and a pretty pond with fish that would franticly swim up to you if you walked up to the edge of the pond...pretty cute.

Can anyone at least tell me which buildings have the ocean deluxe rooms at cn?

Most of the ocean rooms are in Buildings 7 and 8.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Our first year we stayed in building 6 on the third floor and had a great view...not sure how the nude beach with it's hedges changes the view now. We stayed in building 7 and felt there were too many trees but still liked it and we stayed in building 9 but I didn't care for that location because the division between cn and the other resort wasn't very nice and I felt like we were in a back alley ever time we went to the room. Our first stay was nice but if you are a light sleeper then the noise from the pool and cassava might be loud at night. That all being said we would take any room! My favorite though is our garden view in building 2 that over looked the spa and pond. The view was nice, it was close to the action and you didn't hear road noise or other resort noise.

So buildings 6, 7, 8, and 9?

Ok. Thanks!

Ok. Thanks!

Looking at the map on here I just realized it doesn't have building numbers. Ugh! Help?

Looking out from the resort to the ocean, 1-5 are on the right of the pool; 6-9 on the left.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post

Ok. Thanks!

Looking at the map on here I just realized it doesn't have building numbers. Ugh! Help?
    No, just buildings 7 and 8. 6 is all beachfront rooms (and suites) and I'm pretty sure 9 is all beachfront too.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Janicek View Post
    Looking out from the resort to the ocean, 1-5 are on the right of the pool; 6-9 on the left.
    Thanks! Are you able t tell me which are which? Do they just work outward with 9 ending at the AU beach?

We just left there a few days ago and booked a deluxe ocean room. We were in building 9, room 9107 which is two down from the close end of the building nearest the beach. The only thing we didn't care for was that it was right next to the "nude beach area" so we had to either walk right past it or walk the longer way around. One day we were leaving our room for dinner and past right by a completely naked gentleman walking down the sidewalk. A little weird for my husband. Also this building backs up to the dividing line between CN and the resort next door. Not sure if there are deluxe ocean rooms in building 6, but that seemed to be a good location and one that we will def ask for next time.

Only once were we in a duluxe ocean room and we were in building 5. Room 5302 - which is second from the end on the side farthest from the beach.

Oh boy, so exciting. Can't wait!
    The nude area is fine for us, just hope to avoid noise from restaurants. I know it will all be wonderful!
    Thanks jamaican_junkie for the map!!!

Does building 5 have Garden view room like on the first floor towards the back of the building?

We were in building 5 in October of last year, the corner room ground floor closest to building 4 and it was not a Garden View Room although I have a very lovely view of the garden. It was either an Ocean deluxe or beach deluxe they had upgraded, not requested, us to that room from our normal garden deluxe room. Great room and when sitting on the patio I could turn my chair and look right down the walk to the Ocean and the Water Sports huts. Loved it, but hey, I love all rooms at Couples Negril.