Default Deesweptaway - Thank You!

Dee,

In response to another post, you suggested that someone try Lipikar for dry skin. The skin on the bottom of my left foot is extremely dry and thickened; it's almost calloused. I've seen a dermatologist; nothing he gave me worked. For years, I've worn moisturizing socks from Bliss Spa for at least two hours a day and repeatedly slathered my foot with moisturizers and Vaseline. These methods improved the condition, but if I ever went a few days without my daily ritual, I was back at square one.

I ordered a tube of Lipikar Podologics. The material says that you should see a change in 5 days. When I received it, I stopped using everything but the Lipikar. After only 3 days, the change was dramatic. My husband couldn't believe the difference.

While this MB is a great resource for information about Couples, I'm always surprised how much help it affords us in our non-vacation lives.

So thank you, Dee, for providing me with a solution for a problem that's been plaguing me for years. I truly appreciate it.
    Last edited by Pamela; June 10th, 2010 at 01:52 PM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You're welcome! I'm so glad it helped!

Awesome! Isn't it great to get good online advice. Glad it worked for you.

Now that is so nice!