Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Default Questions about Beach Front Suites

    I have a questions about the Beach Front Suites. Do they all have showers or do some have bath tubs? Do the second floor rooms have vaulted ceilings? Do they all have the really large verandahs? Do some face towards the back of the resort? Does anyone have pictures of them? Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default

    Does anyone have pictures? Thanks.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Gayle Ann,

    Assuming you're talking about CSA...they have showers, not tubs. The 2nd floor rooms have a vaulted ceiling. 2nd floor rooms facing the ocean have the large, wrap around verandahs while the rooms facing the resort have a smaller balcony where you can still see the ocean. Here's pictures from our recent visit to CSA that included the large balcony: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7624040604608/.
    Hope that helps!

    Bart & Bug

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    None of them face the road but some are sort of sideways and the balcony faces almost parallel to the ocean. None of them face away from the ocean though. The beach isn't strait so it's nearly impossible to be exactly parallel.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Gayle Ann,

    Assuming you're talking about CSA...they have showers, not tubs. The 2nd floor rooms have a vaulted ceiling. 2nd floor rooms facing the ocean have the large, wrap around verandahs while the rooms facing the resort have a smaller balcony where you can still see the ocean. Here's pictures from our recent visit to CSA that included the large balcony: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7624040604608/.
    Hope that helps!

    Bart & Bug
    Do you remember which room you had? Ours did not have the pole on the porch like that or the roll up shade. I really wished we had a shade though.

  6. #6

    Default

    Bart and Bug I tell you by far these are the most delightful pics that I have seen on the MB since I've became a member. And at first I came only to view the pics, and I tell you these are to die for. You have captured what paridise really is in these pics. great job and thank you so much for sharing, I mean that...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    Do you remember which room you had? Ours did not have the pole on the porch like that or the roll up shade. I really wished we had a shade though.
    Melody,

    We were in room 2235. It was in the center of CSA right where the BFS meet the BFVS buildings. We never even used the shade and loved the view...no matter what the time of day. We were told that this was one of the most requested rooms and we could see why.

    Bart & Bug

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocklate View Post
    Bart and Bug I tell you by far these are the most delightful pics that I have seen on the MB since I've became a member. And at first I came only to view the pics, and I tell you these are to die for. You have captured what paridise really is in these pics. great job and thank you so much for sharing, I mean that...
    Chocklate,

    Thank you for the compliment. We're glad to be able to share the beauty of the Couples resorts we've visited with those preparing to go. We look at the pictures others place on the message board in preparation of each visit. When we get there we look to find these places and then some that we find on our own. We usually shoot hundreds of pictures to remember our time in paradise. Again, thank you...and we mean that too!!

    Bart & Bug

  9. #9

    Default

    Bart and Bug, thanks for the great pictures!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    249

    Default

    If you are asking about the suites at CN e-mail me at iahawks_rule@yahoo.com i'll send you our pictures of suite 6201. The view was amazing!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Melody,

    We were in room 2235. It was in the center of CSA right where the BFS meet the BFVS buildings. We never even used the shade and loved the view...no matter what the time of day. We were told that this was one of the most requested rooms and we could see why.

    Bart & Bug
    They should put them in the others too. We were right next to the Palms and in front of Seagrapes. People were always looking in and it was very, very loud much of the time. It would have been great to be able to lower that at least part of the way.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle Ann View Post
    Bart and Bug, thanks for the great pictures!
    Gayle Ann,

    You're welcome. We hope that we assumed correctly that you were asking about CSA.

    Bart & Bug

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Melody,

    We're assuming you were in a 1st floor BFS. Others we talked with while at CSA told us the same thing. Maybe it would be good if a suggestion were made for future improvements to 1st floor BFS to allow privacy. We were blessed with a 2nd floor BFS in the center of the resort.

    Bart & Bug

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •